Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anybody seen this girl Monike  (Read 818 times)

Offline Top Dog

Came across this profile on AW looks hot to me but seen nationality Romanian !! anybody seen her could not find any reviews on UK Punt

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Offline Top Dog

I actually did try looking on the site Fred but obviously missed the review thanks for the link mate very helpful

Offline The_Don

I actually did try looking on the site Fred but obviously missed the review thanks for the link mate very helpful

It wasn't a review as far as I'm aware

I'd be more inclined to believe her bad AW feedback than her positives.

+1

Hidden Image/Members Only < Click for a big picture

Offline Top Dog

ok Don its not a review !  :dash: still the link fred sent still had useful info from 6tone

i saw her in aldgate in london a few weeks ago

she is hot

but also comes across cold. i did not enjoy the experience. paid 60 quid for 15 mins and had to choose between a bj OR sex. she refused to even suck me a little bit so i could get hard for sex so had to just choose to get a bj i was gutted

she does not enjoy doing the job is what i could gather from the brief convo we bad

One to avoid I guess

Offline PLeisure

ok Don its not a review !  :dash: still the link fred sent still had useful info from 6tone

she is hot

but also comes across cold. i did not enjoy the experience. paid 60 quid for 15 mins and had to choose between a bj OR sex. she refused to even suck me a little bit so i could get hard for sex so had to just choose to get a bj i was gutted

she does not enjoy doing the job is what i could gather from the brief convo we bad

One to avoid I guess

Misread your post - response edited out  :hi:
« Last Edit: September 21, 2015, 12:34:35 am by PLeisure »

Offline mr420

she is hot

One to avoid I guess

tbh she was probably pissed that you didn't pay another 20 quid for 30 minutes . . but hey each to their own.