Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bang for buck??  (Read 569 times)

Pompoy123

Do you think you get more bang for your buck if you are in shape or does the WG not really give a fuck (no pun intended)??

:drinks:

Hyperchicken

Depends on the WG. I'm sure some of them will put more effort in if they're enjoying themselves (or are less disgusted).

Offline smiths

Do you think you get more bang for your buck if you are in shape or does the WG not really give a fuck (no pun intended)??

:drinks:

A good WG will offer you a good service irrespective of whether your in shape, its punting not dating. Of course a WG could well prefer certain punters over others and even enjoy it with some, but just acting all is ok is part of what a good WG offers.

Offline Tafffie

As with guys, different women go for different things in a guy, so who knows, you might score the only pro$$ie in the UK that is into fat middle aged guys. Certainly, thats my hope. Alternatively, pay her, fuck her, shoot the bolt then leave with a smile on your face.  :thumbsup:

Offline flybynightpm

Put it another way, i'd say you enjoy sex more if your in shape... I've noticed the difference when being in shape and loosing it! Seem to have more energy to pound away for longer. Generally they don't give a fuck..