Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: I want a beautiful petite blonde early twenties for Christmas  (Read 2273 times)

Offline boredoldergent

Hello.

I am on the look out for really really fantastic blondes for Christmas.  Any advice or pointers?
Banned reason: Tout posting banned subject in every region.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline delta69

Hello.

I am on the look out for really really fantastic blondes for Christmas.  Any advice or pointers?
Be more specific like location, price and services you're after

Offline maxxblue

Hello.

Try this:

External Link/Members Only

I think you will be impressed  :hi:

Offline MrMatrix

Hello.

I am on the look out for really fantastic blonde for Christmas.  Any advice or pointers?
Fuck, who doesn't. Dont think there's room under my Xmas tree for one though :D :D

Online Jonestown

where will you be at Christmas so we know where to send her ?

Offline GingerNuts

A bit optimistic hoping for recommendations when you don't want to share your good punts with the rest of us.

Offline Home Alone

A bit optimistic hoping for recommendations when you don't want to share your good punts with the rest of us.

Has he ever had a good punt, though? Each of his 3 reviews is a Negative.

Offline GingerNuts

Has he ever had a good punt, though? Each of his 3 reviews is a Negative.

That was my point. A member for nearly two years and only negative reviews. Either he's been very unlucky or, I think more likely, he's keeping the good ones to himself.

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Hello.

The more you post the more I think you're either an idiot or a troll, are you going for the record of the most useless / deleted posts on the site.   :unknown:

Read this and try again. -

Online PLeisure

He comes across as desperate for peer attention. The username is the first clue; the inane thread topics, the second.

Offline freeze44

Hey board what about this one? Will even piss on ya! Review be interesting  :crazy:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline RandomGuy99

Have you tried writing a letter to Santa with your requirements clearly laid out?

He probably a warehouse full of petite blondes

Offline Convince Me

Hey board what about this one? Will even piss on ya! Review be interesting  :crazy:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Her boobs resemble crumpets, so if you’re fed up with Christmas fare tuck in.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2019, 11:08:59 am by Convince Me »

Offline winkywanky

Have you tried writing a letter to Santa with your requirements clearly laid out?

Santa's little helpers  :lol:.

Offline RandomGuy99

I've asked Santa for 2 x blondes, 3 x brunettes, 2 red heads and a partridge in a pear tree. 

Offline bhudda

I've asked Santa for 2 x blondes, 3 x brunettes, 2 red heads and a partridge in a pear tree.

no golden rings?

Offline winkywanky

Yes, with that many girls a golden cock ring would be a good idea.

Offline RandomGuy99

Quickly added that to my letter.  Just off to the post office.  I hope it gets to the north pole in time.

Offline winkywanky

Here's hoping Santa makes it up your chimney  :D.

Offline Fuzzyduck

Hello.

Didn't work out with Nadia Chloe Rose then eh? Stick to the dodgy, pimped Roms, mate.

Offline macman26

Hello.

What about - AprilSouth - i booked her a while back and she was a good fuck but keep in mind now she's been on the game a few years and guess might be getting a bit used.

Offline Happylad

Only if you`ve got a liking for the French Hens.

Offline haggismccormick

Yes, so do I. However, as I am not christian I am not particular about Christmas. Any time will suit me as long as performance matches looks.

Offline Littlefoot

That was my point. A member for nearly two years and only negative reviews. Either he's been very unlucky or, I think more likely, he's keeping the good ones to himself.

Probably hasn’t met a beautiful, petite blonde yet.  :lol:

Offline king tarzan

Yummy 😋😋😋😋👅👅👅👅😋😋😋👅👅
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac