Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MMFF - Lindsey_xxx and MissKDD  (Read 3037 times)

164 review(s) for MissKDD (160 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]
49 review(s) for Lindsey_xxx (49 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline hendrix

Firstly, thanks to d00fer for sorting out logistics and hosting after I had to cancel the original booking. Secondly, he's already posted a review so this may not be necessary, but I guess it just provides further confirmation (if needed) that these two are extremely consistent.

Highlights that I can remember in the 2 hours from my point of view were:

DP on MissKDD.
Using the anal hook on Lindsey while she was being fucked, and MissKDD squatting and squirting all over my face.
Fucking MissKDD's arse in doggy while she licked out Lindsey who was deep throating.
A very erotic (which might sound strange!) session of DFK with Lindsey while we wanked each other off.
Lindsey sitting on d00fer, KDD in her arse, me, standing up, in her mouth. (I then fell off the bed :D)

Plenty more, but I think it's mostly covered in the other review.

Two top girls, at the top of their game. You can't go wrong. :hi: 0 and to reiterate, yes, Lindsey's profile is currently down.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Bikerboy

Thanks for the follow up review, can't wait until my MFF with Lindsey and Hot Ameera next month.

Sounds an amazing, horny session :)

That anal hook you mention has spiked my interest too (pardon the pun).

Loveit

I think there should be a new and separate section within UKP so that those select members lucky enough to be able to see Lindsey can wallow in their good fortune and discuss amongst themselves. Then the rest of us who are either excluded or are unable to get a sniff of a meeting with her won't go green with envy at the regularity of reviews by the aforementioned select few.  :dash: OK I know I'm just jealous.

Offline hendrix

Thanks for the follow up review, can't wait until my MFF with Lindsey and Hot Ameera next month.

Sounds an amazing, horny session :)

That anal hook you mention has spiked my interest too (pardon the pun).

It's a pretty useful toy - Even an anal expert like MissKDD finds it a challenge, albeit a pleasurable one  :thumbsup:

password02

I think there should be a new and separate section within UKP so that those select members lucky enough to be able to see Lindsey can wallow in their good fortune and discuss amongst themselves. Then the rest of us who are either excluded or are unable to get a sniff of a meeting with her won't go green with envy at the regularity of reviews by the aforementioned select few.  :dash: OK I know I'm just jealous.

+100%  Agree

Offline Bikerboy

It's a pretty useful toy - Even an anal expert like MissKDD finds it a challenge, albeit a pleasurable one  :thumbsup:

Yes, rather naughty isn't it  ;)

d00fer

I'd forgotten about hendrix falling off the bed, and the hook is something special

I'll keep any other meets with Lindsey incl. the solo overnight that took place immediately after this, to myself till the separate section is in place as I am like a broken record at the moment.

Offline UltrasForLife

First meet on shnday. Cant fucking wait to see L.

Offline Bring me sunshine

Hi Hendrix , always enjoy reading your filthy escapades , great reviews .
I really fancy getting involved in a MMFF session , not having done it before and although far from shy or prudish , I am unsure what to expect .

What would be your suggestions as to how to  kick off so to speak.  Would you yourself consider taking on a newbie as part of this set up ?

Girls wise I am struggling to see beyond miss KDD plus another .
Thanks for your help and please you keep those great reviews coming ( including do over in this too )

Offline hendrix

Hi Hendrix , always enjoy reading your filthy escapades , great reviews .
I really fancy getting involved in a MMFF session , not having done it before and although far from shy or prudish , I am unsure what to expect .

What would be your suggestions as to how to  kick off so to speak.  Would you yourself consider taking on a newbie as part of this set up ?

Girls wise I am struggling to see beyond miss KDD plus another .
Thanks for your help and please you keep those great reviews coming ( including do over in this too )

Cheers, as per PM  :drinks:

Offline Midpoint

I think one of the reviews elsewhere mentioned the idea of a thread to plan and set up MMFFs. It's certainly something I'd love to try.

To add my two-pence worth I'd certainly pay good money to be on Hendrix's subs list. His reviews always sound bloody amazing :) Certainly on my bucket list

password02

I think one of the reviews elsewhere mentioned the idea of a thread to plan and set up MMFFs. It's certainly something I'd love to try.

To add my two-pence worth I'd certainly pay good money to be on Hendrix's subs list. His reviews always sound bloody amazing :) Certainly on my bucket list

Hi Mr MP - You need to join the queue with Mr H!!!

Offline Midpoint

I suspected it would be a long queue ;-)

Offline yuiop300

I suspected it would be a long queue ;-)

A queue worth waiting for :)

Y

Offline hendrix

I'd strongly suggest that anyone looking to do one of these (with me or anybody else) picks girls that they've seen on a 121 basis, and also preferably where the other punter has seen the girl (s) too. It's also not a bad idea for the punters to meet socially first. With familiarity between everyone, the dynamic changes and becomes much more enjoyable in my experience.  :thumbsup:

You can go in "blind" as it were, and it can work, but much more likely to fail I think.

password02

I'd strongly suggest that anyone looking to do one of these (with me or anybody else) picks girls that they've seen on a 121 basis, and also preferably where the other punter has seen the girl (s) too. It's also not a bad idea for the punters to meet socially first. With familiarity between everyone, the dynamic changes and becomes much more enjoyable in my experience.  :thumbsup:

You can go in "blind" as it were, and it can work, but much more likely to fail I think.

+1000% -

1. All girls should be relaxed with each other and preferably would have meet before and have had sessions together
2. The guys should also have at least meet once socially to have a chat about the event before the booked session.
3. Discussions about what boundaries both guys and girls would be comfortable with BEFORE the event takes place
4. Suitable venue is also very important - No point have a MMFFFF in a small IBIS room that fits 2 people at most.
5. Keep communications constant with everyone concerned - and keep everyone updated if any change in personal - venue or times.

:hi: