Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Misskdd  (Read 9116 times)

164 review(s) for MissKDD (160 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

kazred

Excellent 2 hour gig with IMO one of the best English girls in London this past week.

Having had a cr@p year punting with English girls I resolved a few weeks back to go back to the best. So arranged to meet Kdd for 2 hours in a chain hotel in Euston. Comms as usual all good and we had quick email chat during the week and on the day.

Details - Walked into the room to be greeted by a long deep DFK. Had a drink and chat (we've met before)....then showed her a rimming video. Got her in the mood. Lots of DFK and then I explored her body and found she had a buttplug in....naughty girl)....was licking her pussy and pushing the buttplug in and out until it dissapeared lol - she squirted it out :lol: then licked it clean........onto a deep sloppy blowjob then on with the cover and pussy fucking in missionary and all fours....cum inside that lovely pussy and emptied the contents onto the white bed linen - she proceeded to lick and suck up the contents like a real bad girl  :P

Break for a chat and then round 2 - deep anal and rimming - proceeded to ffuck her arse as much as I could - she begged for more - never known many girls who can take a big cock so well in the backdoor - she did arse to mouth and we alternated between arse and pussy fucking....cum in her pussy and again emptied the contents for her to lick/swallow....

Back to the rimming video and she proceeded to do exactly what we saw....rimmed me deep and took turns to suck my hard cock by bending it under my arse and then ramming by arse with her tongue - she joked she may kill me by snapping my cock lol but we managed anyway..........

had 15 mins left so quick shower then a chat and drink and plans to hook up next year.....

My best punt of 2014 and restored my belief that after a cr@p years punting there are some gems out there

She's very pretty IMO / Superb Body with great firm tits and all holes are available and I think nothing is off limits :yahoo:

And by a freak coincidence - her meet the following day was Hendrix which happened on another occasion I met her.... :hi:

She is simply superb

External Link/Members Only

mdcrowe

Great review of an incredible lady. I have not yet seen her but only seeing is believing.

Gene Hunt

Shame no photos so a no go for me :(

UberX

and hidden review  :wackogirl:

i think due to family or personal life she has removed her pictures but working secretly and I see she disputed two negative ratings.

Offline hendrix

Excellent 2 hour gig with IMO one of the best English girls in London this past week.

Having had a cr@p year punting with English girls I resolved a few weeks back to go back to the best. So arranged to meet Kdd for 2 hours in a chain hotel in Euston. Comms as usual all good and we had quick email chat during the week and on the day.

Details - Walked into the room to be greeted by a long deep DFK. Had a drink and chat (we've met before)....then showed her a rimming video. Got her in the mood. Lots of DFK and then I explored her body and found she had a buttplug in....naughty girl)....was licking her pussy and pushing the buttplug in and out until it dissapeared lol - she squirted it out :lol: then licked it clean........onto a deep sloppy blowjob then on with the cover and pussy fucking in missionary and all fours....cum inside that lovely pussy and emptied the contents onto the white bed linen - she proceeded to lick and suck up the contents like a real bad girl  :P

Break for a chat and then round 2 - deep anal and rimming - proceeded to ffuck her arse as much as I could - she begged for more - never known many girls who can take a big cock so well in the backdoor - she did arse to mouth and we alternated between arse and pussy fucking....cum in her pussy and again emptied the contents for her to lick/swallow....

Back to the rimming video and she proceeded to do exactly what we saw....rimmed me deep and took turns to suck my hard cock by bending it under my arse and then ramming by arse with her tongue - she joked she may kill me by snapping my cock lol but we managed anyway..........

had 15 mins left so quick shower then a chat and drink and plans to hook up next year.....

My best punt of 2014 and restored my belief that after a cr@p years punting there are some gems out there

She's very pretty IMO / Superb Body with great firm tits and all holes are available and I think nothing is off limits :yahoo:

And by a freak coincidence - her meet the following day was Hendrix which happened on another occasion I met her.... :hi:

She is simply superb

External Link/Members Only

Great review. As I write, MissKDD is just changing into her slutty schoolie outfit and preparing her ass with a range of butt plugs.  :cool: Day two of an amazing punt with the best in the business in my book.   :drinks:

Quesadilla

Great review. As I write, MissKDD is just changing into her slutty schoolie outfit and preparing her ass with a range of butt plugs.  :cool: Day two of an amazing punt with the best in the business in my book.   :drinks:
Hey don't soil that schoolie outfit - she's bringing it to mine on Monday!  Have a great one dude!  :drinks:

Offline StevenS

Hey don't soil that schoolie outfit - she's bringing it to mine on Monday!  Have a great one dude!  :drinks:

After 2 days with Hendrix, the outfit should be the least of you worries! Her bum will be ruined and she will be flossing spunk for weeks  :D

Offline hendrix

Back after a marathon 48 hour punt with MissKDD in Germany. Not sure if it's worth reviewing tbh just because you've all heard it before. Just worth saying that if you're the type of punter that enjoys longer bookings, she is fucking fantastic on every score, filth of course, and up for everything I could think of, but also "normal" time. I need a long rest now :D

Quesadilla

Back after a marathon 48 hour punt with MissKDD in Germany. Not sure if it's worth reviewing tbh just because you've all heard it before. Just worth saying that if you're the type of punter that enjoys longer bookings, she is fucking fantastic on every score, filth of course, and up for everything I could think of, but also "normal" time. I need a long rest now :D
Sounds like you had a blast - hope you didn't wear her out too much! 

Offline hendrix

Sounds like you had a blast - hope you didn't wear her out too much!

Not possible :D I've taken her abroad a few times now and I'm the one that needs a time out :lol: she's an insatiable and completely natural whore and I mean that in the best possible way :D

Quesadilla

Not possible :D I've taken her abroad a few times now and I'm the one that needs a time out :lol: she's an insatiable and completely natural whore and I mean that in the best possible way :D
I am gradually learning - to my cost financially but to huge benefit in every other way imaginable.  :D
« Last Edit: December 01, 2014, 12:01:20 pm by Quesadilla »

Offline Clooney

Good! I'm seeing her later this week and she assures me she'll be fine.

She knows her body and limits better than I do, so I'm confident that she's goin to be as filthy as ever.

Offline hendrix

Good! I'm seeing her later this week and she assures me she'll be fine.

She knows her body and limits better than I do, so I'm confident that she's goin to be as filthy as ever.

I have no doubt at all that she will deliver  :drinks:

One thing I did learn on this trip. I mentioned it in the "abroad" section, but more people will probably see it here. If you want to take a bi girl like MissKDD to a FKK club like Pascha....they won't let her in :D

password02

I have no doubt at all that she will deliver  :drinks:

One thing I did learn on this trip. I mentioned it in the "abroad" section, but more people will probably see it here. If you want to take a bi girl like MissKDD to a FKK club like Pascha....they won't let her in :D

Why? is it male only No GF or partner allowed?

Offline HappyFlyer

Might have been tempted but also find the lack of any photos, even non-face ones, to be a blocker.
Especially at such a high rate. A pity as I have yet to sample the delights of an English WG.

Offline hendrix

Why? is it male only No GF or partner allowed?

Yeah, no women allowed in the brothel part of the club (they have a "normal" strip club there too, but not my thing) - We actually walked in and got as far as the neon sign that pointed to "Girls" before the guy in the office came out and politely pointed at MissKDD and said "keine Frauen zugelassen" "No" basically :D

password02

Might have been tempted but also find the lack of any photos, even non-face ones, to be a blocker.
Especially at such a high rate. A pity as I have yet to sample the delights of an English WG.

Mt Happyflyer - MsKDD has been reviewed at least 17/18x and all from very experienced punters including myself - she is a sweet Looking English with a dirty filthy attitude once behind closed doors - She is quite good looking and she has incredible stamina - she has excellent oral skills and there has been enough written about her filthy sex side by countless admirers here on UKP - some have seen her at least 2-3 times and in Mr Hendrix case seems like every 2 weeks - if there were any issues or problems or if she was pig ugly it would have come out oin the forums by now.

So either take a 'Punt' and book with here or stop posting that you want to see a face pictures - Its already been said and posted several times - She does not post any face pics!!!

Rant over

PS - Just seen Mr Happyflyer stats - Been here on UKP for 8 months - No reviews and 32 posts - so have you actually seen any girls or had any punts? My gut feeling is that you were never going to see Ms KDD so came out with a crap excuse to say ''Not seeing her as no face pics''

2nd Rant over
« Last Edit: December 01, 2014, 08:30:16 pm by password02 »

Quesadilla

Mt Happyflyer - MsKDD has been reviewed at least 17/18x and all from very experienced punters including myself - she is a sweet Looking English with a dirty filthy attitude once behind closed doors - She is quite good looking and she has incredible stamina - she has excellent oral skills and there has been enough written about her filthy sex side by countless admirers here on UKP - some have seen her at least 2-3 times and in Mr Hendrix case seems like every 2 weeks - if there were any issues or problems or if she was pig ugly it would have come out oin the forums by now.

So either take a 'Punt' and book with here or stop posting that you want to see a face pictures - Its already been said and posted several times - She does not post any face pics!!!

Rant over

PS - Just seen Mr Happyflyer stats - Been here on UKP for 8 months - No reviews and 32 posts - so have you actually seen any girls or had any punts? My gut feeling is that you were never going to see Ms KDD so came out with a crap excuse to say ''Not seeing her as no face pics''

2nd Rant over
+1 - exasperating isn't it PW02?  But you know you are :dash:

Frankly got to the point now where actually I really don't want to share her with all the ignorant twats who keep bleating about no pics anyway.

It's not as if she is desparate for the work and if she has any spare slots I will be happy to fill them.  :P

carlisle78

+1 - exasperating isn't it PW02?  But you know you are :dash:

Frankly got to the point now where actually I really don't want to share her with all the ignorant twats who keep bleating about no pics anyway.

It's not as if she is desparate for the work and if she has any spare slots I will be happy to fill them.  :P

+2

The first time I saw K was 22 months ago. At that time she still didn't have many photos and no face (and no reviews on here as far as I can remember.

But I remember getting a great vibe from her profile and comms. First time I saw her I thought she was very pretty. Saw her recently after a long gap - and thought she looked even better. She's amongst the best there is and I'm kind of glad I live up north otherwise I'd be bankrupt.

Now there are many many reviews - some in almost cinematic detail.

So I agree - if you still doubt her awesomeness then just don't go and see her - leave her to those who know how great she is.

Offline HappyFlyer

Ah well at least I got 32 posts in before being called an ignorant twat.

Quesadilla

Ah well at least I got 32 posts in before being called an ignorant twat.
I do apologise - honestly - did not mean to single you out!   I have just re-read your posts and I don't think you are one of the ignorant twats I was referring to.  Just feels a bit like a broken record every time Kristen is mentioned. 

Offline SamLP

I've had recommendations from a member that has no reviews and ended up having good punts. The amount of people who lurk rather than post on UKP is a large number. Many are experienced punters, not newbies but they prefer not to post up reviews. I know some may think this is not within the spirit of sharing with punters but it's their decision. Like the above mentioned example, some choose to share privately. It's easy to jump down a guys throat when you've shared a few reviews and seen a reviewed girl, but bear in mind it doesn't make another member with a few posts any less experienced when it comes to punting.

Regardless of how many reviews KDD has and she is well reviewed, many punters will want to know what they are paying for before a meeting takes place especially given the figure she charges. It's their hard earned money and they asked a question. No need to get flustered and bothered, and act pretentious.

Quesadilla

I've had recommendations from a member that has no reviews and ended up having good punts. The amount of people who lurk rather than post on UKP is a large number. Many are experienced punters, not newbies but they prefer not to post up reviews. I know some may think this is not within the spirit of sharing with punters but it's their decision. Like the above mentioned example, some choose to share privately. It's easy to jump down a guys throat when you've shared a few reviews and seen a reviewed girl, but bear in mind it doesn't make another member with a few posts any less experienced when it comes to punting.

Regardless of how many reviews KDD has and she is well reviewed, many punters will want to know what they are paying for before a meeting takes place especially given the figure she charges. It's their hard earned money and they asked a question. No need to get flustered and bothered, and act pretentious.
"Act pretentious"??  Come on now Sam you know better than that - it's never an act!!!   :lol:

I don't post reviews for lurkers - as far as I am concerned they should not be allowed access to reviews unless they are willing and able to contribute themselves.  Otherwise what is this site if not just a source of wank material for armchair punters?  Lurking is totally not in keeping with the spirit of the site.  If everyone took that approach the site literally wouldn't exist!  :unknown:

And if someone has been here lurking a while and has an interest in Kristen they will surely have done some research, seen this question has been asked time and times again and already know the answer;  so why ask again?  What's the point for those of us who do bother to review if people aren't going to bother reading them and just ask the same pointless question?  No, she won't share any pics, yes, she's expensive, and yes, despite all that many punters pay what some might describe as "over the odds" time and time again to see her - our reviews explain often in graphic detail what it is we think we get out of it vs paying £80 for a cheap Romanian WG. So you must see the potential for frustration?

Whatever, won't bother answering next time.  Life is too short.

Offline droplet

There are no photos on her profile.... :dash: :dash: :dash:

password02

"Act pretentious"??  Come on now Sam you know better than that - it's never an act!!!   :lol:

I don't post reviews for lurkers - as far as I am concerned they should not be allowed access to reviews unless they are willing and able to contribute themselves.  Otherwise what is this site if not just a source of wank material for armchair punters?  Lurking is totally not in keeping with the spirit of the site.  If everyone took that approach the site literally wouldn't exist!  :unknown:

+1 1000% agree - I have said this several times in the past. If you look at the registered members and non registered at any time its usually 10-20% members and 80-90% -Guests or lurkers who just take all the info and contribute NOTHING BACK - This seriously pisses me off big time

Just did a quick copy & paste to prove my point from the stats -

TODAY at 6.09pm - 2nd December - 23,295 Visitors - 21,769 Guests, 1,526 Members
« Last Edit: December 02, 2014, 06:10:05 pm by password02 »

Offline SamLP

And if someone has been here lurking a while and has an interest in Kristen they will surely have done some research, seen this question has been asked time and times again and already know the answer;  so why ask again?  What's the point for those of us who do bother to review if people aren't going to bother reading them and just ask the same pointless question?  No, she won't share any pics, yes, she's expensive, and yes, despite all that many punters pay what some might describe as "over the odds" time and time again to see her - our reviews explain often in graphic detail what it is we think we get out of it vs paying £80 for a cheap Romanian WG. So you must see the potential for frustration?

Whatever, won't bother answering next time.  Life is too short.

While I understand your grievances it's also a catch 22 situation. If this site was closed then we would only know about it through word of mouth rather than find about it through searches. Then we would get far more fake reviews from the "armchair punters" as you call them in order to have access to the reviews. I personally found out about UKP when googling something along the lines of "best blowjob in London" and came across a topic from here and decided to see Smiley Sindy as a result. I lurked for a few months reading with interest while punting with girls being reviewed before taking the plunge to join and eventually start writing reviews.

I personally write for the benefit of all punters. I don't feel they have to have proved themselves with reviews or x amount of posts nor do I "feel pretentious" about it  :D
It's a public website for sharing, not a private club.

As for our quote
Lurking is totally not in keeping with the spirit of the site.  If everyone took that approach the site literally wouldn't exist!
That can be translated into many sections of life. If everyone didn't bother voting we wouldn't have a political system but then a certain percentage of eligible voters do vote. The system doesn't collapse. If all football fans decided to stay at home and watch the games on Sky, clubs would collapse, but with fanbases a certain percentage choose to devote time and money to follow their club while others are content with supporting them from the armchair.

Not everyone reviews their holidays, shopping experiences, products, travel experience, restaurants, films they've watched etc.. but there are enough reviews or descriptions around to make informed decisions. The same can be said with punting. It would be nice to have more people review than lurk but the matter of fact not everyone feels comfortable doing so and unless admin changes accessibility of the site it will remain as it is. Like me there are lurkers who eventually give back but if the site was to be made less accessible to lurkers the quality and honesty of reviews may see a marked decrease.

Offline stayer

I would say that non-contributors may be more an issue for Admin who pays for the domain name, maintenance and hosting of his web site.

Offline the lurker

Plenty of people, including me, read without logging in most of the time, and only log in when they have something to say. Admin will know this I'm sure from addresses etc, I think it means the member/guest stats aren't face value.
I would need a really good reason to punt a no pics girl, I get the word of mouth thing but who takes the first plunge? Not criticising anyone on this thread, whatever works for you is your business.

Quesadilla

Plenty of people, including me, read without logging in most of the time, and only log in when they have something to say. Admin will know this I'm sure from addresses etc, I think it means the member/guest stats aren't face value.
I would need a really good reason to punt a no pics girl, I get the word of mouth thing but who takes the first plunge? Not criticising anyone on this thread, whatever works for you is your business.
Well, you at least have posted a couple reviews and have made some posts.  But for the rest of the lurkers ie those that don't post/review - with literally all due respect (ie less than zero), who gives a fucking toss about them? 

As to punting a girl with no pics - this topic has been done to death many times over. Punting is always a punt - even with pics you take a risk. My experience is I would rather see girl with no pics and 5 good reviews from reliable members here that I respect than see someone with dozens of pics and no reviews here.

To each their own.

In the case of Kristen - nobody took the first plunge per se - she did used to have a full profile with pics until she had reason not to so people here had been seeing her and simply continued to do so. 

But others like Koa32 - someone took a punt and I for one am very glad they did. 

Offline hendrix

Well, you at least have posted a couple reviews and have made some posts.  But for the rest of the lurkers ie those that don't post/review - with literally all due respect (ie less than zero), who gives a fucking toss about them? 

As to punting a girl with no pics - this topic has been done to death many times over. Punting is always a punt - even with pics you take a risk. My experience is I would rather see girl with no pics and 5 good reviews from reliable members here that I respect than see someone with dozens of pics and no reviews here.

To each their own.

In the case of Kristen - nobody took the first plunge per se - she did used to have a full profile with pics until she had reason not to so people here had been seeing her and simply continued to do so. 

But others like Koa32 - someone took a punt and I for one am very glad they did.

I took the punt on koa because a punter i trust, non UKP member, never bothers with any forum in fact, told me she was good. That's worth more to me than pictures/aw feedback etc.

Offline HappyFlyer

I do apologise - honestly - did not mean to single you out!   I have just re-read your posts and I don't think you are one of the ignorant twats I was referring to.  Just feels a bit like a broken record every time Kristen is mentioned.

Apology accepted Mr Q. I do recognise it can be frustrating when others may appear negative about someone else's favourite. But I had not intended any disrespect. I had not investigated this lady's history on the forum so knew little. My starting point is usually at least one decent photo to get an idea if she might be my type.

Quesadilla

I took the punt on koa because a punter i trust, non UKP member, never bothers with any forum in fact, told me she was good. That's worth more to me than pictures/aw feedback etc.
+1 - exactly. Once you find some punters you trust and respect - as I have here - that's worth more than any pics.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2014, 10:15:13 pm by Quesadilla »

Offline HappyFlyer

+1 1000% agree - I have said this several times in the past. If you look at the registered members and non registered at any time its usually 10-20% members and 80-90% -Guests or lurkers who just take all the info and contribute NOTHING BACK - This seriously pisses me off big time

Just did a quick copy & paste to prove my point from the stats -

TODAY at 6.09pm - 2nd December - 23,295 Visitors - 21,769 Guests, 1,526 Members

Given the high percentage of lurkers (guests) then they would appear to be the main culprits. Even if registered users don't post enough reviews, at least they are interested enough to join the discussions and raise potentially interesting topics. And over time feel inclined to return the favour of reviewing. It takes a while to get a feel for the tone and language of the forum and understand what makes a useful review for others. Perhaps there should be a locked topic giving more advice and encouragement to newbies on the etiquette of reviewing. A good number of my posts were to add information to existing reviews where I lacked the confidence to start a new one. I was planning to take this further as my forum experience increased.

carlisle78

Sometimes you can get a good vibe from the way a girl writes her profile and from texts/telecom/email chats.

I reviewed such a girl a while back who had no face pix and one body shot. I had a great time but the thread turned into a debate about what a twat I was for going for someone with no face pix photos.....

Offline hendrix

Sometimes you can get a good vibe from the way a girl writes her profile and from texts/telecom/email chats.

I reviewed such a girl a while back who had no face pix and one body shot. I had a great time but the thread turned into a debate about what a twat I was for going for someone with no face pix photos.....

I do wonder if some people punt with pictures rather than real girls :D

mdcrowe

i think due to family or personal life she has removed her pictures but working secretly and I see she disputed two negative ratings.

Which WG would not dispute negative feedback? Do you expect a WG to say thank you? I can now see why she got those two negatives. The only surprise is why she only received two and not more. One thing for certain, she will never receive a negative from me because I will never see her, even if she offered her services for free.

Offline Clooney

I do wonder if some people punt with pictures rather than real girls :D

Ha!

Yeah, I'd honestly never even thought about it in logical terms like that.

Bait & switch, soft focus, angles that hide a multitude of sins, posting 5 year old photos...

They say that the camera never lies, but it is hugely adept at stretching the truth!

mdcrowe

Which WG would not dispute negative feedback? Do you expect a WG to say thank you? I can now see why she got those two negatives. The only surprise is why she only received two and not more. One thing for certain, she will never receive a negative from me because I will never see her, even if she offered her services for free.

I must thank Quesadilla, Hendrix and others for playing their part in helping me save £350 plus thousands more in the future on an arrogant woman who thinks she is above God.

I have also learnt not to trust anyone in here with PMs. I hate arrogant people and also double-crossers.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2014, 12:38:09 pm by mdcrowe »

Offline hendrix

Just one small point. She doesn't have two negatives. :hi:

mdcrowe

Just one small point. She doesn't have two negatives. :hi:

Really? So why hide feedback? My guess is she has more than two negatives with her stinking attitude.

Offline hendrix

Really? So why hide feedback? My guess is she has more than two negatives with her stinking attitude.

Yes, really. Hover over her feedback and you'll see she has two neutrals. As to why she hides it, that's been discussed here before. The bottom line is, it's none of our/your business. If that stops you from booking her, then as a punter, that is obviously up to you . Nobody is forcing you to book her and nobody is forcing you to believe the reviews either.

Offline Clooney

By the way, I would neve usually go public like this, but I need to in case I get an unwarranted ban.

I have been accused on PM of sharing PMs between myself and MDCrowe with the lady on this thread, something which is totally untrue and which I categorically deny.

For the avoidance of doubt, this gentleman has it wrong. I have shared no such PM with anyone outside I this board.

Clooney.

mdcrowe

Yes, really. Hover over her feedback and you'll see she has two neutrals. As to why she hides it, that's been discussed here before. The bottom line is, it's none of our/your business. If that stops you from booking her, then as a punter, that is obviously up to you . Nobody is forcing you to book her and nobody is forcing you to believe the reviews either.

Hendrix, a lady's AW feedback is an important tool in evaluating her. So if I plan to spend £300 on seeing a lady, and if her feedback is hidden, then yes, it is my business. Even AW warns the punter to proceed with caution when seeing such escorts, so yes, it is my business as it is that of other punters who would like to see feedback. Hiding it defeats the purpose for which it was created.

As for booking her, I did and learnt my lesson the hard way. I am not doubting the reviews, and yes, she may be one of the horniest ladies in the business, but she is not the only one. Naughty Slut Soph is as dirty and I have seen her a few times. Unlike Miss KDD, Soph has nothing to hide and in terms of attitude she is so polite and friendly unlike Miss KDD who is rude and arrogant, no to mention extremely expensive for what she is, i.e. hidden feedback and no photos.

There are thousands of ladies on AW that are available. If Miss KDD was the only one, then maybe I would remotely think of ever seeing her, but that is not the case. To be honest, even if Miss KDD was the only escort on this planet, I would rather have a walk and relieve myself than see someone with such a stinking rotten arrogant attitude.

I know you are a big fan of her, and I hope you continue to have fun with her, but she is not my cup of tea and never will be.

I have nothing against you personally, so please do not take offence.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2014, 01:56:52 pm by mdcrowe »

Offline hendrix

Hendrix, a lady's AW feedback is an important tool in evaluating her. So if I plan to spend £300 on seeing a lady, and if her feedback is hidden, then yes, it is my business. Even AW warns the punter to proceed with caution when seeing such escorts, so yes, it is my business as it is that of other punters who would like to see feedback. Hiding it defeats the purpose for which it was created.

As for booking her, I did and learnt my lesson the hard way. I am not doubting the reviews, and yes, she may be one of the horniest ladies in the business, but she is not the only one. Naughty Slut Soph is as dirty and I have seen her a few times. Unlike Miss KDD, Soph has nothing to hide and in terms of attitude she is so polite and friendly unlike Miss KDD who is rude and arrogant, no to mention extremely expensive for what she is, i.e. hidden feedback and no photos.

There are thousands of ladies on AW that are available. If Miss KDD was the only one, then maybe I would remotely think of ever seeing her, but that is not the case. To be honest, even if Miss KDD was the only escort on this planet, I would rather have a walk and relieve myself than see someone with such a stinking rotten arrogant attitude.

I know you are a big fan of her, and I hope you continue to have fun with her, but she is not my cup of tea and never will be.

I have nothing against you personally, so please do not take offence.

Exactly, she's not the only one. So if she doesn't meet your requirements (including aw feedback and photos) you definitely shouldn't see her. Personally, I take no notice of aw feedback nowadays unless I know the punters involved, but that's just my method. Each to his own.

cockneybstrd

Has to be said MdCrowe

You have bit of beastly attitude about you today

mdcrowe

By the way, I would neve usually go public like this, but I need to in case I get an unwarranted ban.

I have been accused on PM of sharing PMs between myself and MDCrowe with the lady on this thread, something which is totally untrue and which I categorically deny.

For the avoidance of doubt, this gentleman has it wrong. I have shared no such PM with anyone outside I this board.

Clooney.

Clooney, by your own admission to me (via PM) you have admitted that you contacted Miss KDD to warn her that I had asked you various questions regarding her. You may not have copied and pasted the same PM to Miss KDD but discussing my PMs to you is effectively the same thing and is a breach of confidentiality and trust. However, I am not complaining because your actions led me to learn through Miss KDD's emails to me as to how rude, arrogant and bitchy this lady is. Rather than complain to you, I wish to thank you, as you have unintentionally saved me £350 on punting with Miss KDD. It helped pay for some of my Christmas shopping. Anyway, I am not complaining, so relax and enjoy this board.

mdcrowe

Has to be said MdCrowe

You have bit of beastly attitude about you today

Should I post messages about this bitchy lady. Do you want to read them? She is so arrogant and rude. My attitude is OK, and yes, I get your  message! Thanks.

UberX

actually I have seen when a girl is well reputed and she has quite lots of ratings then they do not care about negative feedback or hiding feedback as they have lots of regular clients who trust them.

carlisle78

I'm kinda glad that mdcrowe has decided not to see KDD. Or was it the other way round?  :D