Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: anyone seen Lovely_Hanna_x ?  (Read 1706 times)

Ludwig

Yes, saw her earlier this week...she works from the same house as three or four other girls ( see FlyingBreadMan's review of Alexa - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=33271 ).

Pretty face, 5'6" lovely slim figure (profile says size 8, but I personally think she's bordering on a size 6), small boobs but compensated by her very prominent nipples which were sensitive & she enjoyed me playing with.

FK, RO, good OWO (effectively no hand action at all, all mouth), and a nice fuck with FK throughout, especially missionary & cowgirl.   

She told me that she's going back home for either two or three weeks as of tomorrow (Friday)...:unknown:

No real negatives to be honest; venue was a relatively discrete basement flat on one of the roads connecting Warwick Road & Earls Court Road and was okay - overall it was a good VFM punt for £100, especially as I've just noticed that Tina & Valentina (who work two minutes walk away from there) are now charging £130 & £140 per hour respectively  :thumbsdown:

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only

Ludwig

No real negatives to be honest

I've just remembered that the bedside clock was set 7 or 8 minutes fast - so make sure you agree the start time with her  :hi:

Offline bestbefore

She looks fab.

But her fb on AW refers to her as Wanda and Miss Dior, so some switching has been going on!

Was she the girl in the profile pics?

Ludwig

She looks fab.

But her fb on AW refers to her as Wanda and Miss Dior, so some switching has been going on!

Was she the girl in the profile pics?

It's one of those typical West London basement flats where the front door leads you into the living room which you pass through to get to the bedrooms at the back..There were two other girls sat around in the living room as I was leaving...

I saw the girl in the photos above, but it's worth saying she told me her "real" name and advised that, because a maid answers the phone,  I should ask for that name next time I book - which suggests that a little switching may occasionally be attempted by the maid  :D

london

Yes, saw her earlier this week...she works from the same house as three or four other girls ( see FlyingBreadMan's review of Alexa - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=33271 ).

Pretty face, 5'6" lovely slim figure (profile says size 8, but I personally think she's bordering on a size 6), small boobs but compensated by her very prominent nipples which were sensitive & she enjoyed me playing with.

FK, RO, good OWO (effectively no hand action at all, all mouth), and a nice fuck with FK throughout, especially missionary & cowgirl.   

She told me that she's going back home for either two or three weeks as of tomorrow (Friday)...:unknown:

No real negatives to be honest; venue was a relatively discrete basement flat on one of the roads connecting Warwick Road & Earls Court Road and was okay - overall it was a good VFM punt for £100, especially as I've just noticed that Tina & Valentina (who work two minutes walk away from there) are now charging £130 & £140 per hour respectively  :thumbsdown:

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only

Thanks , I will try to book her , I hope she will stay next week .  :drinks: