Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: anyone seen? tempted to try  (Read 2091 times)

Stealthshagger

I wondered if anyone has seen her? she has boon on aw since april, but only feedback from one person, a couple of times over. Tempted to give it a go later if i have time or this week...

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Jason

I doubt the reliability of “robertroberto” because he has given +ve feedback to busty lana External Link/Members Only who is certainly bait and switch (I have Lana’s verification picture and she is certainly a different person – also not attractive at all). Also given that Lana is very likely Anna’s flatmate (same location -Lancaster Gate- and same price structure) I will say that  Anna’s profile is bait and switch too (not to mention that the 2 profiles may belong to the same person) with probability 99.9% and that robertroberto is a fake punter with probability 95%.

roberto

I wondered if anyone has seen her? she has boon on aw since april, but only feedback from one person, a couple of times over. Tempted to give it a go later if i have time or this week...

yeap saw her in many occasions, she had another profile back in 2013 she speaks very good Egnlish, friendly, outstanding services does what she says slightly chubby girl but she still looks attractive. 
« Last Edit: June 11, 2014, 03:33:20 pm by roberto »

Stealthshagger

yeap saw her in many occasions, she had another profile back in 2013 she speaks very good Egnlish, friendly, outstanding services does what she says slightly chubby girl but she still looks attractive.

Roberto, did you sign up to post that? and is it you that left her aw feedback? does she work with Lana?

roberto

Roberto, did you sign up to post that? and is it you that left her aw feedback? does she work with Lana?

yes she works with lana on same flat but Lana is slightly different then her profile pics, but has a closer look, so I shall prefer to see Anna.

Stealthshagger

I have seen lana's real picture and she is nothing like her stolen profile pictures. Shew used to work under a different name and had various stolen pictures on her profile, including ones she uses now. she is in the suspected adultwork scams thread, and she even replied there.

roberto

I have seen lana's real picture and she is nothing like her stolen profile pictures. Shew used to work under a different name and had various stolen pictures on her profile, including ones she uses now. she is in the suspected adultwork scams thread, and she even replied there.

no idea which Lana you are talking about there must be another girl and you can also see her aw feedback anyone did not mention her pics are fake.

Stealthshagger

bullshit, its the same lana. I see you are a tout roberto.

it is definately the same lana and I have seen her veri pic. not the girl in her profile pictures. you claiming otherwise proves you to be a liar.

roberto

bullshit, its the same lana. I see you are a tout roberto.

it is definately the same lana and I have seen her veri pic. not the girl in her profile pictures. you claiming otherwise proves you to be a liar.

why are you not posting here the dedicated link where you saw her veri pics,sir?

Stealthshagger

read jason's post. several of us have it saved. It is also in a thread here somewhere

Stealthshagger

roberto

here is your lana, in case your recollections are blurred roberto:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=26812.msg381698;topicseen#msg381698

so are you still tempted to see Anna at this moment?

Stealthshagger

Offline mattylondon

I wouldn't bother. We'll into her 30's, if not actually 40 by the looks of her and over priced, compared to the younger and much fitter Romanians out there in London?

Of course, if one likes the look of a particular woman, I can see the reason for the interest. Just giving my own opinion.

Offline jayh

ahh, wish i had seen that picture before i went see her.

Nothing like the picture on AW (obviously), answered her phone, her massage consisted of causing me pain
and seems there a one pop in half hour policy. 

AVOID.