Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Day Hotels  (Read 1397 times)

Online Steely Dan

Anyone used a day hotel in the last 3 weeks or so?  Did you have any difficulty bring up visitors?

Offline 90125

• Forum Admin
  • Reviews: 0
Anyone used a day hotel in the last 3 weeks or so?  Did you have any difficulty bring up visitors?

I used The Hilton next to Paddington Station today. No issues whatsoever and no questions asked. I always try to pick hotel with a large reception area where it’s easy to walk in and out without being noticed.

Offline londonroad

Used Hilton London Bridge in July. No problems what so ever.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2020, 08:31:54 pm by londonroad »

Offline jordan452

No major difficulty but they are less busy than usual in my area, because of this I would say there not discrete to be walking in and out of as a punter.

However that being said in some hotels the wearing of face masks is mandatory, this could help with discretion.

Offline Sparta Prada

I have used hotels for both dayuse and overnight bookings recently. I book a double room for one person and check in on my own. Later the girl arrives, I meet her in the car park, and I bring her straight up past reception to my room.

No issues whatsoever. Hotel staff are too busy doing their own tasks to give a toss about something that happens all the time in hotels.

Offline stampjones

Booked ibis - no issues.
Well one semi issue: pre-covid there were different people on reception all the time so easy to remain anon. Now they have the same receptionist every time and its a bit embarassing tbh. Especially when I go and pick up the (different) girl Im meeting. Oh well  :cool:

Offline PLeisure

Booked ibis - no issues.
Well one semi issue: pre-covid there were different people on reception all the time so easy to remain anon. Now they have the same receptionist every time and its a bit embarassing tbh. Especially when I go and pick up the (different) girl Im meeting. Oh well  :cool:
All part of the interview process, stamp. If they're going to bag that vacancy, they need to know what qualifies as decent fellatio...

Offline Absolutman

Reminds of one of Sarkozy’s Tottier Ministers Rashida Dati (the looked of Arabic origin who got preggers and at the time she refused to say whose it was) taking about ‘infellation’ when she should have said inflation although I think she was good at both!

Offline stampjones

All part of the interview process, stamp. If they're going to bag that vacancy, they need to know what qualifies as decent fellatio...
Haha nice one  :drinks: