Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: oana-sweet (OW, Penetration) in NW9 (Kingsbury)  (Read 18966 times)

12 review(s) for oana-sweet (8 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]
2 review(s) for annitanal (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]
3 review(s) for Hot.Oana (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by tantraman]

Offline tantraman

I have to break my rule of letting a month pass after a punt before reviewing, as I did with _Natalie_x, because oana-sweet told me that she is sadly returning to Romania for good next week. So, as I found Oana to be a terrifically tits-tastic sexperience over this weekend, I thought I’d add my tuppence worth straight away, so a fellow booby-happy punter or two has a chance to enjoy Oana as much I did …

Link:
External Link/Members Only and External Link/Members Only

former AW profile for indexing and linking …
External Link/Members Only

Logistics:
I phoned … Oana answered … I booked 30mins for £60 with less than half-hour’s notice. Slick.

When Oana texted her postcode, I instantly recognized it to be the same as that of the dearly departed Renata_delight

Renata rents a ground floor bedsit in terraced house on quiet residential street. The tenants upstairs are not WGs, and luckily are not present during the day; Renata has ususally left before they get back home from work. There is on-street free parking. Colindale tube station is closest, but a 20min brisk walk away.
The bedsit itself is punting-purposeful … dim-lit with tantra music softly playing; double bed with a clean sheet atop; a neat en suite with a high stack of fresh towels.

Looks:
Oana is a cute girl-next-door, sporting blonde highlights. But she clearly knows her USP, describing herself on her AW profile as “SUPER SLIM BODY ,NATURAL BOOBS !!!”, and she is spot on with her 5’3” petite and bony frame, somehow incongruously supporting perfectly formed and wonderfully natural 34C breasts …

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

Oana’s tits really are a sight … teardrop-shaped when static and standing, and poetry-in-motion when rolling in mish. To touch, they are soft and doughy, supple and pliant. Suiting her Size 6 frame, Oana busts a small butt, also soft and doughy to handle. Her pussy is a little triangle, but with large meaty lips. Her skin is speckled with a few moles, and a ragged appendicectomy scar but a neater suprapubic scar.
Oana readily admitted that she is 29-years-old, but I thought actually looked younger. She converses easily in English, having been here for at least three years … but is looking forward to returning to “normal” life back in Romania.

Services:
Oana greeted me in a baby-pink silk robe, tied over lacy black bra and panties. We double kissed eachother’s cheeks, and I knew from her profile and earlier reviews that this’d be it for kissing. Timing confirmed, I handed over £60, which Oana slipped in a dresser drawer. We then both engaged in a little banter, as we undressed … but I jaw dropped when Oana unclasped her bra and released her bountiful bosom. “For me?”, I gagged, staring at her titchy teats … “You can play with them,” she reassured. She didn't have to tell me twice!
I hugged Oana up against me, wrapping up her lean body in my arms … loving the feel of her chest cushioning against mine. We embraced, we necked, we danced. As I fondled her willowy bottom, she caressed my solid shaft. Oana then turned around, allowing me to grind my undershaft along her crack, as she bent forward, gyrating her ass against me. I then pulled her up into standing spoons, my hands wrapped around her, fumbling her fabulous funbags … just wow! Turning her back around, I now nibbled up her nipples, tongued around her tits … unable to stop cupping, squeezing, pawing them. At one point, I lifted featherlight Oana up … her ass perched upon my wrapped forearms, her pussy rubbing against my breastbone … my face nuzzled in her cleavage. I then sat her on edge of the bed.
Now facing my cock, as I stood before her, Oana slipped on a rubber … and began OW. It was a great view from above. Tightly rotatory. Superbly sloppy … such that I watched her saliva dangle and drip off my cock to the floor. As Oana had me edging already, I pulled myself out of her mouth, and pushed her back to lie down.
Lying by her side, I simply played with Oana’s magical breasts. Having got used to so many bolt-ons, it was such a novelty to find such naturals wonders ... they simply had to be savoured … so I sucked at them for an age! Oana soon rolled me on me on to my back, rising up over my vertical cock … and back into OW. Now on all fours from by my side, I fingered her back-pussy … quickly wet in my hand. More so, I marveled at her hanging hooters, lolling back-and-forth, as her head bobbed up-and-down … again, just wow! I also now noted how skinny Oana was … rib cage evident, hip bones protruding … all her fat must be in her boobies! Edging again, I cradled Oana’s face off my cock … no words needed, no lube needed, she now knew it was time to fuck.
I asked to kick off in mish … I had to see those mammaries in motion! Sure enough, as I drilled Oana, her rack rolled hypnotically around and around, matching my varying speed and gyrations. At one point, I held Oana tight by her tiny waist, as her legs were up on my shoulders … and really hammered hard into her … her orbs went into orbit! I then sat Oana up on my lap, as sidled to the edge of the bed … and pumped up into her, jiggling her jugs into my face. Finally, I whipped Oana around into doggy, holding on to her bony hips like handlebars … and bashed her bitty butt hard and fast. As I reached around to grab her undulating udders, she reached back to yank at my taut balls. I loved the look of her pussy lips, tightly suctioned around my pumping shaft … I loved the sound of her creamy juices, squelching with each thrust. As much as I wanted to move on to prone bone, I couldn't hold back … and climaxed. I ceased moving with my first spurt … but Oana instead slowly pushed back-and-forth on my cumming cock until it spent itself. Phew!
Falling back on the bed, Oana laughed and lay beside me. During post-coital banter, she wet-wiped me clean … and we cuddled and nuzzled. With no rush from her, I myself eventually asked for a shower. As I returned from the en suite to dress up, Oana was back in her robe. A little more chat … particularly about how I must try to see her once more before she flies home forever … a double kiss … and I left … to whistle back to my car, 32mins later.

Conclusion:
Oana states it herself: “SUPER SLIM BODY ,NATURAL BOOBS !!!” … what you see is what you get, and that includes her upfront vanilla services. Go with this knowledge, over this final week apparently, and you will enjoy … more than just a pair of knockers, Oana is knockout Positive!

« Last Edit: May 20, 2018, 11:57:38 pm by tantraman »

holland

Thanks tantraman for your review. She looks just my type. I read that she is not up for RO and she doesn't like her tits to be sucked. Did you try RO?
« Last Edit: May 21, 2018, 01:05:57 am by holland »

Offline tantraman

Thanks tantraman for your review. She looks just my type. I read that she is not up for RO and she doesn't like her tits to be sucked. Did you try RO?

Hey holland :hi:

I too read quite a bit of early reviews that mention Oana's tits being off-limits, although this appeared variable in a YMMV way. Certainly, most recent reviews seem to reassure that the tits were back online ... and Oana has clearly understood her USP, and highlights her "NATURAL BOOBS !!!". So, I had no bar to sucking them ... they really were mine to "play with" for the half-hour.

And actually I was playing with Oana's tits for a large part of our time, even when receiving OW and fucking her. So, I didn't have time to partake in RO, which is lower down my punter's tick-box anyway. I don't think she would've been averse, as she sure let me finger her loads during the second bout of OW ... such that I got her literally dripping wet, which is why she didn't need to lube up for for our fucking finale. Plus, I note that Oana has 'Receiving Oral' on her limited 'Enjoys' list ... and I do believe she is upfront and honest in this list. I plan to see Oana again this last week, so I might vary my routine and try out RO early ... that's if I can get passed those delectable dumplings!

:drinks:

holland

Hey holland :hi:

I too read quite a bit of early reviews that mention Oana's tits being off-limits, although this appeared variable in a YMMV way. Certainly, most recent reviews seem to reassure that the tits were back online ... and Oana has clearly understood her USP, and highlights her "NATURAL BOOBS !!!". So, I had no bar to sucking them ... they really were mine to "play with" for the half-hour.

And actually I was playing with Oana's tits for a large part of our time, even when receiving OW and fucking her. So, I didn't have time to partake in RO, which is lower down my punter's tick-box anyway. I don't think she would've been averse, as she sure let me finger her loads during the second bout of OW ... such that I got her literally dripping wet, which is why she didn't need to lube up for for our fucking finale. Plus, I note that Oana has 'Receiving Oral' on her limited 'Enjoys' list ... and I do believe she is upfront and honest in this list. I plan to see Oana again this last week, so I might vary my routine and try out RO early ... that's if I can get passed those delectable dumplings!

Thanks Tantraman. :hi:
She sounds a rare good romanian SP.
I asked you abot RO because you said that she has big labia.
Skinny girls with big labia are my favoutite  :wacko:
It would be a shame if she is not into RO.

Offline tantraman

Skinny girls with big labia are my favoutite  :wacko:

Well then, Oana would be right up your street, holland ... or rather you'd be right up hers! :P

Offline tantraman

Looks like she's back with a new profile on AW, same area, same limited likes list, same amazing tits;

Thanks so much for the heads-up, agcnospam :hi:

That is totally Oana ... I'd recognize those terrific tits anywhere! :wacko:

It looks like "normal" life back in Romania didn't work out for her. Anyways, I'm glad she's back, and I'll be sure to revisit her tits soon enough ... although it's a bummer that she's now added £10 to her fees for her vanilla services.

Offline lamatata

Still titstastic :wacko: ...

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only
Looks like a pair of juicy tits  :blush:
Shame she hasn't got her phone number on AW

Offline tantraman

In uploading another lovely body shot :wacko: for posterity ...

Hidden Image/Members Only

... I've rediscovered face shots on UKP already, which had been cropped out in Oana's original AW Gallery :music: ...

Offline agcnospam

Nice pic. Her green light has been on over the last week or so. May head back for another look at those tits.

Offline captainarcher

Anyone know if she offers owo? Thanks

Offline agcnospam

I think she is OW only. No owo on profile and it was OW when I met her around 3 years back.

Offline tantraman

Anyone know if she offers owo? Thanks

Scanning every previous review, as per all her Oana incarnations, there are only reports of OW. :hi:

But forget the blowjob ... Oana is all about the tits! :wacko:

« Last Edit: February 09, 2019, 05:08:08 pm by tantraman »

Offline Mactaylor

Scanning every previous review, as per all her Oana incarnations, there are only reports of OW. :hi:

But forget the blowjob ... Oana is all about the tits! :wacko:

:thumbsup:

I agree Mr Tantraman!

Offline ss100

Offline Glacier10

looks lovely can't see active profile though

Offline winkywanky

Fuck me, they are the gold standard in tits.

Full, heavy breasts on a small frame, with high and upstanding nipples. I wonder if they go puffy when aroused?

Into the Hotlist she goes.

Very limited service, but £60 for a 30min punt would probably be 20mins playing with them and sucking them, and then fucking her CG so that you could knead them while you cum up her snatch  :wacko:.

Offline tantraman

Fuck me, they are the gold standard in tits.

That they are, WW :wacko: ... and i just had to remind all of richard1971's post in the Best tits on AdultWork? thread, which had noted way back in 2013 ...

External Link/Members Only 

surprised oana hasnt been mentioned...
Best natural tits ive ever had the pleasure of nuzzling on.. an artist couldnt imagine them any better

Offline winkywanky

I wonder if they still look as good, 6yrs on?

So long as she's a good girl and hasn't put on weight, and wears a bra at all times (apart from when guys are sucking on them), hopefully so.

Infact, I wonder whether all the attention they get actually keeps them looking good?

Offline jaysan11

hi does anyone have a link to her profile? the old one does not work.

Offline PLeisure

hi does anyone have a link to her profile? the old one does not work.
Scroll further down this thread

Offline ss100

It's been so long since her last review this almost a TOFTT for me. At least to confirm if gravity has taken it's toll. If she's still around in 2 weeks I'll do it :).

Offline Shadow314

I've seen her recently.  Magnificent breasts on a thin petite frame! :D
Will add a review when I get some time.

Offline Shadow314

@tantraman Is it possible I've found some pictures missing from your extensive cataloguing ;)

Offline tantraman

@tantraman Is it possible I've found some pictures missing from your extensive cataloguing ;)

You, sir, are legend! :drinks:

Offline tantraman

After Shadow314 rightly chastised me for omitting Oana from the SPs in hotpants thread, I found these new photos of this booby beauty for the collection here ...

Offline Tom.Punter

Profile is down, shame, she looks great.

Offline thecat250

works fine, just follow the latest link

Offline johnny786

She used to work in swiss cottage back in 2014/15. Visited her twice back then.

Offline tantraman

Nope ... just renewed ...

works fine, just follow the latest link

... as per ...

Hot.Oana: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Tom.Punter

Strange, I have an error stating member's details cannot be presented...

Offline Shadow314

After Shadow314 rightly chastised me for omitting Oana from the SPs in hotpants thread, I found these new photos of this booby beauty for the collection here ...

Would say friendly observation rather than chastising, and thanks for the new pics  :hi: