Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xxpleasuredomexxxx Wythenshawe, Manchester  (Read 2849 times)

32 review(s) for xxpleasuredomexxxx (31 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Jon Boy Jones

External Link/Members Only

Had Andrea on my HL for quite a while now and finally managed to arrange a booking. She is very well reviewed on UKP (which is why I was so keen to hook up) so I'm not going to repeat all that's been said already.

The short version:

Location - nice house in quiet neighbourhood near the airport. Bedroom designed perfectly for purpose!

Andrea - size 14 milf sex machine with amazing large natural tits and huge bullet nipples. A really friendly and down to earth lass as well so we had a laugh as well as lots of filthy fun.

Money - £100 for the hour.

The booking - contacted via AW and due to my limited times and travel from over the border, we initially didn't manage to arrange anything although I kept trying and a meet was arranged.

The meeting - brilliant filthy fun including DFK, OWO, 69, rimming, anal play, toe sucking and a great fuck. I'm only a one shot man so probably came after 30/40 mins but afterwards we just laid on the bed together having a great chat about stuff and a good laugh. Andrea clearly is well into what she does and wants to make sure the punter has a great time too.

Return? Yep, absolutely. May even try the 3some with her fella!

wham

hopeing to see her soon. hows her vagina? tight, good looking,no odour?

Offline Rowlanp

I would highly recommend the threesome.

Offline Jon Boy Jones

hopeing to see her soon. hows her vagina? tight, good looking,no odour?

Really? Do you think it would have been a green light if her "vagina" stank?

goldwing1

I would highly recommend the threesome.

I`ve done it, £100 for an hour, it`s a no brainer, and where I live in Oldham, it`s door to door on the tram.

wham

i ve paid more, i think some people find it acceptable for smelly fannies. I dont. i will always tell you if any whiff. tight fanny donner kebabs etc. i really think it helps. once went to one in blackpool i thing sexxie abbie on aw, changes ber name alot but anyway, smelly fanny, slack fanny, stinky arse the lot. i was nt bothered about her goofy teeth. paid £120.

Offline Dreamweaver1

Can't go wrong with Andrea. Anal, CIM, Rimming all done with enthusiasm for £100. Did have a spell when she was a bit difficult to contact but seems to go on AW more frequently recently.

wham

Offline Carpy

any others like her.

Yeah at least 23 going off the reviews... stop asking shit questions! Read the reviews and do some footwork then let us know how you get on,with a review of your own, if you do end up seeing her.

Offline cash2spare

i ve paid more, i think some people find it acceptable for smelly fannies. I dont. i will always tell you if any whiff. tight fanny donner kebabs etc. i really think it helps. once went to one in blackpool i thing sexxie abbie on aw, changes ber name alot but anyway, smelly fanny, slack fanny, stinky arse the lot. i was nt bothered about her goofy teeth. paid £120.

Blimey that's a waste of £120 fella unless she sucked cock like a dyson, swallowd your jizz,  let you anally fuck her brains out and gave you £110 back lol

Offline Springoid

Very clean Fanny.  You could eat your dinner off it.  I did.

wham

sexxy abbie in blackpool still on aw, she has over 100 positive reviews. not one mentioned pimp on site and all and more of the above.

Offline Jon Boy Jones

sexxy abbie in blackpool still on aw, she has over 100 positive reviews. not one mentioned pimp on site and all and more of the above.

How about a review?

Offline Donnaldtrump

Anyone able to give some indication of what she looks like facially. Or if she has a lookalike / someone similar

Offline samneil15

Been trying to arrange something myself via SMS which she gave me but had no response for 2 days now   :dash:

Offline Jon Boy Jones

Anyone able to give some indication of what she looks like facially. Or if she has a lookalike / someone similar

Not really...wouldn't say she's a stunner but absolutely not unattractive either. Can't really remember her face....it was difficult with my face buried in her pussy and those amazing natural tits dangling over me during CG and then banging her doggy!

Offline Donnaldtrump

Any info on how to get in contact with this lady? I sent message on AW asking for number , she read the message but no response .

Offline antsz

Any info on how to get in contact with this lady? I sent message on AW asking for number , she read the message but no response .

Seems to be happening alot recently with WGs

Offline Bustydusty

That’s the only way unless you’ve got her number

Offline iceCaptain

Think dirty 45 yr old bar maid, Bet Gilroy in her hey day ha ha

You know you would've done in the 80s....

Offline Donnaldtrump

Jesus Bet Gilroy is a scary looking women

Offline Bustydusty

Jesus Bet Gilroy is a scary looking women

Wouldn’t say Andrea looks much better tbh but she privides a good service