Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Littleport and Ely area  (Read 1042 times)

Dptaylor8

Hi people, havent asked for this before as I am London based and as I am sure you are all aware, the choice here is endless. However I am going to be in Littleport in a few weeks and was wondering if anyone had any recommendations? Adultwork is full of so many unreviewed girls and I don't know where to start so any help would be appreciated.

Dont mind on age, size etc but have a thing for rimming, ass play, smoking so not your usual blow and go.

Thanks

Jizlobber33

there used to be a great girl who worked From her house in Littlerport but her profile is currently down - best bet is probably head into Cambridge - 1/2 stops up the track and see Meg over the other side of the train line?

Jizlobber33

There’s also Annabelle crimson but she’s now in St Ives or somewhere and although she’d probably tick the kink box I think there may be “issues” look for her reviews and you’ll soon get the idea- think she’s one duchess of depravity or some shit like that.

Offline Chorley

There’s also Annabelle crimson but she’s now in St Ives or somewhere and although she’d probably tick the kink box I think there may be “issues” look for her reviews and you’ll soon get the idea- think she’s one duchess of depravity or some shit like that.
I wouldn't bother as she's shown herself to be contemptuous of punters, regularly slagging them  off on Twitter. When any  any negative reviews surface she's tried to intimidate and out said members.

Of course it's your choice, but I'd be careful.   :hi:

Dptaylor8

Cheers guys. Yeah looked at crimson and she def ticks alot of the boxes but reviews are very hit and miss. Think she just does BDSM dominatrix now by the looks of it.

Will certainly have a look at Meg though if i can get in to Cambs.