Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cinty baby25 - Tottenham  (Read 1192 times)

TheMaster

External Link/Members Only

Paid a visit to this WG earlier...I couldn't be arsed stopping for a cashpoint so thought to myself, let me see whats available around here for the £40 I had in my wallet...I gave a call to 'Cinty' and was swiftly texted an address in Tottenham just off Philip Lane....parking was ok since it was late but the place was a bit of a mission to find, I had to turn off Philip lane and walk behind the shops through a dodgy black gate, down an alley until I saw a washing machine, then turn into that garden and come to the back door.

I was greeted by another woman who asked me to come into the kitchen and there was Cinty, she smiled and I thought...sure why not....the pictures on the profile seemed to match her....jsut behind Cinty were some other WG's who were drinking and dancing, one of them was this one:

and there were two rather large blondies as well. I wasn't offered them or anything and I'm glad cos Cinty was the best of them. She couldnt speak English very well at all but I dont care about those things, I'm here to fuck, not get to know her.....so the WG who opened the door translated and we got the formalaties out of the way and I followed her upsatirs....not before having to remove my shoes....we got upstairs and into a room.

Now one thing to bare in mind is that at this end of the punting spectrum whatever is written on the profile about the service provided is usually bullshit....we got undressed and I sat next to her on the bed and started kissing her neck and squeezing her nice tits...I moved her hand to my fella and she started wanking me off slowly...she stopped to get some lube and then carried on...this did feel really good and after a few mins I asked her to suck it, she reached for the condom and I asked for OWO but she shook her head...it did say on her profile that she gives OWO in half hour sessions but like I said whats written on the profile of these cheap whores is all bullshit...so anyway she slips on the johnny and starts sucking my cock, she did go on for a while, not like most WG's who stop as soon as your cocks hard...she would occasionally stop to wank my cock before putting it in her mouth again and I was enjoying squeezing her ass and rubbing her tits...after I couldnt take it anymore I asked her to get on top and she started riding me, grinding my cock and moving her hips side to side.

I was thoroughly enjoying myself, but I wanted to pound her now so I asked her for doggy, which she didnt understand at first so I moved her leg in the right direction to help her along, I stood up while she bend over doggy on the edge of the bed and I pushed Hercules inside nice and slow. Once inside I started giving it to her, squeezing her ass and reaching around for a squeeze of her tits every now and again. She had her hair tied up in a ponytail so I though I would try my luck and gently pull her ponytail and see how she reacted, some WG'S dont mind and some do...she didnt seem to mind so I pulled her ponytail a bit harder and started to fuck her really deep, balls deep....it was really good and I wanted to blow my load but I thought I need one more position so I turned her on her back and put her legs over her shoulders and started to grind her pussy out. With each stroke I was trying to push my cock all the way in as far as I could and this meant I was pressing up to her clit....as I was doing this she moaned a little bit and I suddenly felt that it was a lot wetter down there, this girl had cum and this turned me on more so I started to pound her really fast and since she couldnt speak or understand hardly any english I called her a few names as I fucked her out, told her she was a dirty bitch and a whore....I popped really hard and I kept grinding my cock inside her to squeeze every last drop out of my balls...some WG's try to push you off as soon as you blow but there was none of that....she took it all....then she reached for the wet wipes and cleaned me up and I made my way downstairs, put on my shoes while the other girls were still dancing and drinking...one of them raised her hand to wave me goodbye and I walked up to her and gave her a high-five and off I went! Job done!
« Last Edit: February 27, 2016, 04:14:27 am by TheMaster »

Online The_Don

YMMV with any W/G.

Thus, I would advise caution, with this group. The maid/pimps and W/G have messed punters around. A few to many times, IMO

...jsut behind Cinty were some other WG's who were drinking and dancing, one of them was this one:

That W/G been around for some time, I think this is profile 3 or 4. Often swapped or sold and moved around!

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=78883.0

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only  < Current profile

Short version: Bad maid/pimps (is the main problem), double booked, not keeping to agreed times, made to wait

« Last Edit: February 27, 2016, 10:51:37 am by The_Don »