Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Misha B&S shit - Leyton (vivastreet)  (Read 964 times)

spiderwebber

External Link/Members Only

After getting in the car, following the shitty Mermaid Sauna, I got on viva street to see if there were any good hooker opportunities around locally.
I saw the above link - Gorgeous looking girl, with great description - too good to be true?
Well, let's see..

Hidden Image/Members Only
That was the girl on the link - I called, and the phone was answered by a friendly sexy sound - Eastern European voice!
Well, probably a house with different girls, I thought. I asked whether the girl in the picture was there - she said, yes that it's her! (bollocks I thought) but asked where she's from - Lithuania...Ok, not quite Spanish or Latin then.
I was given an address on Salisbury Road Leyton, and drove there - wasn't too far from the Sauna.
Called when at the post code, and was given a door number to a house. Walked to the door and it was answered by a girl in bra and panties.
Only similarity to the girl in the picture was that this girl was brunette - completely different girl. And She looked Romanian, not even Lithuanian in looks - she ushered me to a room, sat down on the bed, crossed her legs, played wiith her fingernails looking down and away and asked me what services I would like.
I asked what was available, she said normal sex in various positions, BJ with condom. That's it. I jst asked anyway, I was going to walk in any case, so I got up and said "I'm going"
She said, "why?"
I said, "Doesn't matter, I've changed my mind"
She said, "What services do you want?" She got to her feet now concerned that her prey was about to flutter away.
I said, "Ah, I'm sorry - bye"
Walked to the door, opened it and out!

When a man's got to walk, a man's got to walk.

Still horny as hell, so off home again - where I got onto trusty AW and picked Ella....

so avoid this B&S crap.

ramrodronnie

External Link/Members Only

After getting in the car, following the shitty Mermaid Sauna, I got on viva street to see if there were any good hooker opportunities around locally.
I saw the above link - Gorgeous looking girl, with great description - too good to be true?
Well, let's see..

That was the girl on the link - I called, and the phone was answered by a friendly sexy sound - Eastern European voice!
Well, probably a house with different girls, I thought. I asked whether the girl in the picture was there - she said, yes that it's her! (bollocks I thought) but asked where she's from - Lithuania...Ok, not quite Spanish or Latin then.
I was given an address on Salisbury Road Leyton, and drove there - wasn't too far from the Sauna.
Called when at the post code, and was given a door number to a house. Walked to the door and it was answered by a girl in bra and panties.
Only similarity to the girl in the picture was that this girl was brunette - completely different girl. And She looked Romanian, not even Lithuanian in looks - she ushered me to a room, sat down on the bed, crossed her legs, played wiith her fingernails looking down and away and asked me what services I would like.
I asked what was available, she said normal sex in various positions, BJ with condom. That's it. I jst asked anyway, I was going to walk in any case, so I got up and said "I'm going"
She said, "why?"
I said, "Doesn't matter, I've changed my mind"
She said, "What services do you want?" She got to her feet now concerned that her prey was about to flutter away.
I said, "Ah, I'm sorry - bye"
Walked to the door, opened it and out!

When a man's got to walk, a man's got to walk.

Still horny as hell, so off home again - where I got onto trusty AW and picked Ella....

so avoid this B&S crap.

Thanks for your Review spiderwebber. Sorry to hear about your shit experience, all too common especially girls from Vivastreet in my experience anyway.

Hope your punt with Ella went well though?

Offline PapaSmurf

I wish I had the same attitude. My last punt was a B&S, but I followed through. Worst punt so far. After I paid my money, her attitude changed completely. Full details in my latest review. Fucking pricey waste of time. Learning experience I guess.