Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Noly - Berrylands (Massage + Extras)  (Read 2311 times)

Speedy12

External Link/Members Only

Was in the area and noticed this massage shop has a £20 for 30 mins offer. Called up and asked if body to body massage was available, receptionist confirmed it was for £60 all in. Great deal I thought. Was allocated a Filipina lady called Noly. She was mid 30's and big for an Oriental, probably size 14/16. But I was horny  and the price was good so thought fuck it! The shop is not in the best condition, very small and cramped, much in need of renovation, but still feels clean.

In the room Noly started to massage me, I asked her to forget about the massage and cut straight to body to body. She stripped off, covered my back in oil and climbed on top and began rubbing her tits on my back. She then started sliding up and down, I could feel her pussy against my back so pushed my ass up towards her. She seemed to be getting turned on and was pressing her pussy hard on my ass to stimulate herself. I then asked her to lie face down so I could massage her. I poured copious amounts of oil between her ass cheeks, placed my now very hard cock against her ass and began "humping" her ass. As I did this I started kissing her back, she started groaning and moving her waist. I reached around and felt her pussy which was very wet, it was clear she was enjoying herself. I used my knee to open her legs up for better access, no resistance. After several minutes of rubbing her pussy I let my cock drop down, took it in my hand and started to rub my cock against her pussy. I was basically using the tip of my cock to massage her clit. She was groaning, moving her waist and clearly enjoying herself. I was also very turned on and within a few more minutes I blew my load all over the outside of her pussy. AFter we fnished she seemed embarrassed, I guess she does not do this too much. I asked for a shower and was shown to a small shower room which didn't feel very clean and again in dire need of renovation.

All in all a good experience, the bad state of the place made up for my the low price and good service. Would I return, yes.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2016, 11:38:45 am by Speedy12 »

Online webpunter

Any idea what the other massage burds are like ?  Size 14-16 is a bit too much for me.  Although i have partaken with burds this size when i'm in need of being drained.  And usually had a good time

Speedy12

The was another lady working who looked much the same to me, Filipina also. I find the older fatter girls are willing to do more. The good looking younger ones can be prima donnas. I don't care much for looks as long as they are not plain ugly, it's the service that counts.

Offline The Vicar of Dibley

Good review. Never had a B2B massage. May pop in there in the not to distant future.

Like a previous comment I too quite like a mature lady.

Online webpunter

The more mature burds who ain't so good looking will know blokes better & tend to try harder IMO.  I've had a few & when eyes shut then they can be very appealing