Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: busty becki of bristol  (Read 1337 times)

tmz9090

Anyone ever seen her? I know she has been around on and off for a while but shes advertising again now at £200 per hour, seems alot?! Is she something special? All her pics are heavily photoshopped so hard to tell.

Offline Urban_G

Hard to tell without a link too...

vw

This one

External Link/Members Only

King Roth gave her a positive review before he got put off reviewing  :scare: :scare: :scare:

Offline Roth

A good punt but nothing special.  :thumbsup: Everything covered. :unknown:  Deffo not
worth £200ph though.  :(

Offline Mr Kent (Not AW)

I offered her £150 for an hour.............she declined saying she was worth a lot more, glad she did now!

Offline Blue Suede Goo

It's cruel to say but she looks a bit over the hill to be charging so much.
She should definitely reduce her rates.

Offline Roth

I offered her £150 for an hour.............she declined saying she was worth a lot more,glad she did now!

Now that's fucking delusional obviously thinks she's got gold plated meat flaps. :dash:.  Glad I punted with her when she was worth a lot less:lol: :lol:  Even so I wouldn't pay £160 now for covered services like I did then.  :hi:
« Last Edit: January 15, 2016, 09:31:37 am by Roth »

vw

It's cruel to say but she looks a bit over the hill to be charging so much.
She should definitely reduce her rates.

Bet she is carrying a few extra pounds, once greed takes over people are doomed.

Offline CasualPaul1999

I saw her back around 2007 it was £150 an hr then and it wasnt worth it then,wont think that shes improved that much!

vw

I saw her back around 2007 it was £150 an hr then and it wasnt worth it then,wont think that shes improved that much!

Possibly got worse over 9 years as many do.  Cheers !