Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bellabigtits (aka Friskymare)  (Read 3513 times)

Offline AlwaysLooking

Hi guys, I don't often venture into the East Midlands on here, however I'm going to be over near Leicester for a few days and Bellabigtits80 (sorry on my phone and don't know how to post a link) has caught my eye. Seems she was on AW before as Friskymare. I can't find any reviews of her on here and she's not got any on AW so thought I'd ask if anyone knew anything about her? Failing that I'll go TOFTT :)

Cheers

Offline cunnyhunt

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

The FAQ are interesting reading.

I would not TOFTT, you can all go fuck her yourselves.  :rolleyes:

Offline ghostpunter1

What a load of bollocks

Never sends a face pic - understandable
Never makes the effort on the first meet of being "sexy" - does not take too long to put on a bit of "slap", and some underwear.
Does not suck cock -  :unknown: :unknown: :unknown:
Has a certain way of allowing punters to lick her pussy.

I think she needs to be paying us punters to fuck her, not the other way around!!!!

Bluebirdblue

What makes you want to see her?? Is it her low price because there's plenty of EE girls in leicester who offer around the same price. You may not get the best GFE of them but you won't off belinda either but at least the EE are normally well fit and hit to look at.

Offline ghostpunter1

She is cheap as chips. But Blue Bird is right. Most of the EE's are very fit, even if their service is pitiful!

Offline AlwaysLooking

Cheers guys, to answer your question - she caught my eye largely on figure, I'm quite into the size 12/14 short girl with big tits.
I agree that there is lots she won't do - some of that I'm not too worried about, often come really quickly on a bj anyway.
I'd had a couple of messages back and forth, and well odd conversation and not like I've had with any other WG. I'll not be seeing her.

Oh well back to looking, I'll be doing a search on AW - but anyone got any recommendations?

Bluebirdblue

External Link/Members Only

She's the type of girl you like amazing bj I've not lasted longer than 5 mins with her. She Romanian but quite friendly and speaks excellent English.

Sureshot

Cheers guys, to answer your question - she caught my eye largely on figure, I'm quite into the size 12/14 short girl with big tits.
I agree that there is lots she won't do - some of that I'm not too worried about, often come really quickly on a bj anyway.
I'd had a couple of messages back and forth, and well odd conversation and not like I've had with any other WG. I'll not be seeing her.

Oh well back to looking, I'll be doing a search on AW - but anyone got any recommendations?

Please please quote the conversation, i love laughing at deluded whores!!!

leicesterdude

To the op.

Ve seen her a few times when she was in South Wigston.

Not many people will be able to stomach the whole experience. 

I can

Offline ir34

Deluded whores is what explains that FAQ.

Please please quote the conversation, i love laughing at deluded whores!!!

leicesterdude

External Link/Members Only

She's the type of girl you like amazing bj I've not lasted longer than 5 mins with her. She Romanian but quite friendly and speaks excellent English.

She also advertises bareback.

You forgot that little detail.

richgreene62

Yuk-she seems to have a very ugly attitude, i couldn't think of a worse way to spend my money!

Tobytim

Hi - have seen BellaBigtits many times. Fantastic boobs and you can do what you like with them. All in all she's a great little fuck....ding dong! :P

Offline lborocd1

evening all - long time lurker, first time poster - thinking of booking this lady - anyone have any helpful comments ? im not after much - just a quick pump and go.

TIA

DannyJames

evening all - long time lurker, first time poster - thinking of booking this lady - anyone have any helpful comments ? im not after much - just a quick pump and go.

TIA

According to her profile, she is fat, has no free to view photos, and she doesn't give BJs.  :hi:

Offline lborocd1

Fat is fine it's really just something better than a wank I'm after.....

Offline Desimonic

I'll stick with the wank ,I like to see what i get but if i don't get the service , i go else where like others say :music:

Offline lborocd1

Even if it's a bad one it's only the price of a take away...... More fun I hope

Offline lborocd1

I did meet up and I can report back that the body is very similar to above. Had to say she was very clean, no offer of bareback and was an enthusiastic punt. Paid up and the clothing came off pretty quick. Bit of foreplay then it was straight into the main event. Nice and tight and with her on top I was soon shooting my load ( it had been a few days since the last wank ) all in I would do her again - it was a no frills punt - I never expect s gfe and to be fair I don't really go in for the chatter before and after.....

Bellabigtits80

This forum has just been brought to my attention, nice to know what you all think of me. Shame your all cowards and can't be truthful to my face!

1. I'm NOT Romanian, I'm born and bred in Leicester!
2. I do not offer bareback, I did for a short while but no longer do. I haven't for over 2 years.
3. This is EXACTLY why I do not send face photos, I don't trust no one when they say I will delete it after you sent it.
4. I like cocks, I like sex BUT I don't like sucking cock, I never have.
5. My name is not Belinda.
6. I'm aware there are better looking females out there and who do 'the full deal' which is why I've taken that into account with low rates.
7. I'm funny/weird? In what way?!
8. Guys have to give me oral? Wrong, I don't mind if you do or don't.
9. Guys have to give me oral in a certain way? What way? You just get down there and lick so far as I care.

Just because you pay me doesn't give any of you the right to treat me like a bit of meat that has no emotions or feelings.
I enjoy clients who are gentle and friendly, unfortunately not many of them require my services, and far to many don't wash, wear deodorant and are way way to rough.

Bellabigtits80

TIA

Thank You
I don't know if your still one of my regulars but thank you for the nice comment.

Bellabigtits80

To the op.

Ve seen her a few times when she was in South Wigston.

Not many people will be able to stomach the whole experience. 

I can

Excuse me, stomach the whole experience? Explain please
Yes it could have been a bit of a better 'set up' but have you seen me at my new address?

Bellabigtits80

Yuk-she seems to have a very ugly attitude, i couldn't think of a worse way to spend my money!

I'm honest and to the point.
I've been doing this since 2010, don't like my attitude then don't see me but no need to slag me off.

Bellabigtits80

Deluded whores is what explains that FAQ.

NICE!

You kiss your partner with those lips.

:sarcastic:

leicesterdude

This forum has just been brought to my attention, nice to know what you all think of me. Shame your all cowards and can't be truthful to my face!

2. I do not offer bareback, I did for a short while but no longer do. I haven't for over 2 years.
3. This is EXACTLY why I do not send face photos, I don't trust no one when they say I will delete it after you sent it.
6. I'm aware there are better looking females out there and who do 'the full deal' which is why I've taken that into account with low rates.
9. Guys have to give me oral in a certain way? What way? You just get down there and lick so far as I care.

Just because you pay me doesn't give any of you the right to treat me like a bit of meat that has no emotions or feelings.
I enjoy clients who are gentle and friendly, unfortunately not many of them require my services, and far to many don't wash, wear deodorant and are way way to rough.

welcome to the forum, let me take issue with some of the things you've already got wrong.

no one said you are Romanian, and no one said you do bareback (but well done for admitting that you did.)

and because people pay you for sex, we can discuss you however we like on this forum within the forum rules, YOU decided to offer sex for cash, and YOU decided to put a profile up advertising yourself. WE have a forum where we can discuss people like YOU.

I appreciate people may waste your time or be a pain, but at the same time, its a very poor choice to have a bad attitude as a service provider, because you ultimately need people to provide a service to.

With regards to my comment regarding "stomaching" the experience. I didnt want to go into detail, but seeing as you asked..

stained mattress/bedding. left hanging around in stairwells waiting for you. stale cigarette smell, very poor lighting, mattress on the floor. strong smell and presence of pets. (in my opinion) your poor choice of dress for punts.

hope that clears it up for you.

you've actually got some really good qualities, you've never watched a clock, you've always been smiling, and your tits are a ton of fun,

but your not helping yourself with somethings, and you've literally come of this forum asking for it unfortunately.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

James999

This forum has just been brought to my attention,

You mean another deluded pro$$ie messaged you to shit stir.

But apart from all that, I thought Fat birds were supposed to be happy and cheerful, you come accross as a right fucking whinger  :music:

I love the way you have a picture of a pack of babywipes in your gallery, so fucking classy  :sarcastic:
« Last Edit: August 31, 2016, 10:08:21 pm by James999 »

ClarkeOfTheCourse

I would grab some popcorn and watch how this PR suicide plays out, but you seem to have eaten all of it already  :lol:

richgreene62

Not taking sides here but the last three posts on here-what a gang of bullies you all really are, proper tough guys aren't you-waiting for one to start and then you join in like twelve years olds in a playground-no wonder you have to pay for sex as no woman in her right mind would let you do it for free-i can understand genuine criticism but when it comes down to insults about the girls weight-i'd just love a look at you three or your wives and see how perfect your little lives are-that'll never happen of course because cowards like you stay well hidden!

GolfNut

Not taking sides here but the last three posts on here-what a gang of bullies you all really are, proper tough guys aren't you-waiting for one to start and then you join in like twelve years olds in a playground-no wonder you have to pay for sex as no woman in her right mind would let you do it for free-i can understand genuine criticism but when it comes down to insults about the girls weight-i'd just love a look at you three or your wives and see how perfect your little lives are-that'll never happen of course because cowards like you stay well hidden!

Was nice knowing you  :sarcastic:

DannyJames

Not taking sides here
Yes you are

no wonder you have to pay for sex as no woman in her right mind would let you do it for free
Every man pays and every woman charges. Whores and punters are the only ones who don't ignore this fact.

i can understand genuine criticism but when it comes down to insults about the girls weight
If she's unhappy then I'm sure a bowl of hot chips will make her feel better.

:hi:

leicesterdude

i know your banned. but youll be reading this.

not that i have to answer to you. but i didnt insult or bully her. she came here asking for an explanation. she got one. i didnt make any personal insults. just my experience.

secondly.

if you dont pay for sex then why are you on here?

the more you and bella drag this one. the more people will read it and the more damage it will do to you.

with regards to saying everyone on here is well hidden etc. ill happy meet you anywhere you choose at anytime.