Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Has any one tried Maya from VS - NG5 Location??  (Read 531 times)

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Have added more information in the title, as it then becomes helpful to readers on here.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
07796 692733
+447796692733
« Last Edit: May 19, 2021, 03:44:34 pm by CoolTiger »

Online gbyld87

The watermark on the photos doesn't fill me with confidence.

Offline Ratatat-tat

The watermark on the photos doesn't fill me with confidence.

Dont they all have that? Might be worth a TOFTT :unknown:

Online mr.bluesky

Knowing Viva Street it's highly unlikely that is the girl you will see. Judging by the watermarks on the photos they have probably been lifted off some other Web site.  :unknown:

Offline GoldTop

This will end up being a location in Sherwood, where many girls all work at the same address - all on rotation. I have enquired but never been. Generally speaking, if you asked all the Woodthorpe NG5 VS girls, they will invariably give you the same address

Offline TomSawyer2112

Is the location you describe almost next to that crappy pub The Samuel Hall.....and is it located up some stairs ?,if it is i know it well but i`ve never seen that girl there.
Banned reason: Did not want to share his punts on the Forum
Banned by: CoolTiger

Offline GoldTop

Is the location you describe almost next to that crappy pub The Samuel Hall.....and is it located up some stairs ?,if it is i know it well but i`ve never seen that girl there.

No, its not Hush if thats what you mean?

Offline GoldTop

Which ones have you seen?