Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Info on Punting in the East Midlands  (Read 595 times)

Offline GoodRepeater

I have a new job and will be spending quite a lot of time away from home staying in hotels in different parts of the Country. So I'm creating a series of HL for each Town/City I'm likely to be visiting. I won't be punting on every visit as I can't afford that but I'd like to keep a HL for most towns so when I do get to visit at short notice |I don't have to do lots of research without which I usually end up with a crap punt.

I will be posting the same message in several of the regional forums so you might well see the same message several times.

In the East Midlands I will be visiting the following towns:
Nottingham
Derby
Leicester
Peterborough

What I'm hoping to get is recommendations for each of these towns and your view as to what the punting landscape is like in each of these towns. i.e. are there lots of good SPs so it's easy to arrange a good punt at short notice or are there very few good SPs but lots of punters. I'm not going to have a lot of time for research so would rather avoid spending time trying to find a good SP in a punting desert if the next place I move onto has a plethora of good SPs. I hope that makes sense.

I'm pretty vanilla in my tastes. GFE, DFK, OWO, CIM, RO mainly.

Thanks for your help and advice in advance!

Offline HailWood

First piece of advice - Peterborough is in East England region.  :hi:

Offline HailWood

There are good SP’s in Notts, Derby and Leicester; my reviews will show those I’d recommend. There is also an lot of dross. The better and more consistent SPs mostly seem to require you to have AW feedback before they will accept a booking. They do get booked ahead so better to plan and book ahead rather than take pot luck as to who is working on the day and their availability.

Hope this helps and happy punting  :thumbsup:

Online badsin

OP, you appear to be a travelling salesman. Exactly what area are you gonna be based?? :hi:

Offline GoodRepeater

OP, you appear to be a travelling salesman. Exactly what area are you gonna be based?? :hi:

I live in Bath and I'm staying put. But will be doing a lot of travelling with the new job. It's not sales either lol

Offline GoodRepeater

There are good SP’s in Notts, Derby and Leicester; my reviews will show those I’d recommend. There is also an lot of dross. The better and more consistent SPs mostly seem to require you to have AW feedback before they will accept a booking. They do get booked ahead so better to plan and book ahead rather than take pot luck as to who is working on the day and their availability.

Hope this helps and happy punting  :thumbsup:

So Notts, Derby and Leicester  are good for punting as long as you plan ahead and book before hand? I have feedback so I'm OK on that front...

Cheers

Online Moby Dick

Why not use the search function or punting wiki?

External Link/Members Only

Offline HailWood

Why not use the search function or punting wiki?

External Link/Members Only

That needs an update. Some have retired and some
Newer lasses are missing and the index is behind the times.