Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen Jasmin Maya?  (Read 1241 times)

Offline Grenadier36

External Link/Members Only

Am up Mansfield way at the weekend and liked the look of this profile - anyone had a go on her / opinions?  :hi:

Offline HailWood

Cross referencing who she has seen and who they have seen etc, Jasmine doesn’t look a bad shout for a TOFTT.

Online j122

Going by the pics it's a new profile for Leilani.
Googling her mobile in the different formats gets another site with that name too

Offline Grenadier36

Googling her mobile in the different formats gets another site with that name too

Cheers, will give her a shout tomorrow and see if I can align diaries  :thumbsup:

Offline NervousJ

Good shout that. I thought I recognised some of the pics. Used to be based notts j25 and derby I think. I always wanted to visit but never got round to it. Those pics look old though.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2019, 09:58:26 pm by NervousJ »

Offline John the Sextist

I don't want to spoil the party but being local I had my eyes on this one until I noticed / cross referenced meetings and unfortunately took her from my HL as it brought a known BB into the equation within the last 8 weeks.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I thought MTB would have also spotted this but it's easy to miss, I guess it's your choice if you gamble and take the risk.

:scare: :scare: :scare:

Offline HailWood

I don't want to spoil the party but being local I had my eyes on this one until I noticed / cross referenced meetings and unfortunately took her from my HL as it brought a known BB into the equation within the last 8 weeks.

I thought MTB would have also spotted this but it's easy to miss, I guess it's your choice if you gamble and take the risk.

Good cross reference spot, John.  Thunderkiss was not on my avoid radar at all so thanks for the heads up.
I noticed that punter in question has seen a couple of other local WGs who aren’t known for BB’ing so it’s possible that Jasmine does not. What it shows is that they have not done any due diligence.

Offline Grenadier36

Has BB listed on her AW "likes" so not interested in her  :thumbsdown:

Offline 29 the grendon

Yeah I've had a look at this one also ,I also had a look at feedback and saw that punter who saw ThunderKiss has also seen Mandaxxxx ,seems got to be checking through feedback more often than before to avoid this