Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Woofie four hour delight  (Read 10346 times)

vw

Ooooh he's got string.  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Indeed, makes you look all masculine with your own rope. :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline HailWood

Peas in a pod.   :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:
After a long day with clienRS, I was looking forward to the inevitable exchange on this thread. And you haven’t disappointed. My fellow train travellers must be wondering why I’m chuckling at my phone. Great entertainment; wonderful  :lol:

Coma-pea will not like being compared to MikeThePea; no more likes for you.

vw

After a long day with clienRS, I was looking forward to the inevitable exchange on this thread. And you haven’t disappointed. My fellow train travellers must be wondering why I’m chuckling at my phone. Great entertainment; wonderful  :lol:

Coma-pea will not like being compared to MikeThePea; no more likes for you.

Did you meet any review recipients on the platform? 

Fear not about comapea like-subs are ten a penny.   :sarcastic:  apply if you like.   :hi:

Offline Picti

I hope barbie therapy is working  for you.   :hi:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Oh look, the same joke that fell on its arse on UKE. Good to see you recycling; it seems that your bestie is a good influence.

Aww Barbie looks so happy, the little sub slut. Shocking rope work though.

Offline HailWood

Fear not about comapea like-subs are ten a penny.   :sarcastic:  apply if you like.   :hi:

I would love the job but fear that I lack the necessary like-sub qualifications that coma-toes has on his CV.  ;)

vw

Oh look, the same joke that fell on its arse on UKE. Good to see you recycling; it seems that your bestie is a good influence.

On its arse?    :unknown:

The last thing to fall on its arse on uke was your picty is great advert posts.   :crazy:

Please tell me that was barbies idea?    :sarcastic:
« Last Edit: October 15, 2018, 09:43:55 pm by vw »

Offline Cuntminion

Potatoe peatatar

Nah i don't care I'm just here for the likes

Offline mrfishyfoo

It's not rope it's fucking string. :lol: :lol:

Offline Picti

On its arse?    :unknown:

The last thing to fall on its arse on uke was your picty is great advert posts.   :crazy:

Please tell me that was barbies idea?    :sarcastic:

That was weeks ago. Do try to keep abreast of current affairs.

Offline Picti

It's not rope it's fucking string. :lol: :lol:

Have you no sense of perspective and scale  :lol:

Ken's dereliction of the accepted dress code is inexcusable though. No leather, and his hair is glossy and lustrous.  :lol:

vw

That was weeks ago. Do try to keep abreast of current affairs.

Well the adverts are still there and very relevant, will you be penning a Christmas special?  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline mrfishyfoo

Have you no sense of perspective and scale  :lol:

Ken's dereliction of the accepted dress code is inexcusable though. No leather, and his hair is glossy and lustrous.  :lol:

Not difficult to get some decent cordage IMHO.  :hi: :hi:

As for Ken I agree he's a domming disgrace.  :lol: :lol:

vw

It's a big G, on his forehead  :lol:

G... The king of the forest  :sarcastic:

Look to the banned forum, big g has left.   :lol: :lol:

Offline cueball

Aahh... Big G aka big A has had the chop  :sarcastic:

vw

Hmm, I wonder how many disciples were in the loop.    :lol:

Offline HailWood

Ok, I know I’m asking for it but curiosity is getting the better of me. WTF are you two on about?  :unknown:

vw

Ok, I know I’m asking for it but curiosity is getting the better of me. WTF are you two on about?  :unknown:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=bannedlog

Big a was big g.   :lol: :lol: :lol:
« Last Edit: October 16, 2018, 05:48:37 pm by vw »

Offline HailWood

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=bannedlog

Big a was big g.   :lol: :lol: :lol:

I thought originally you were talking G. Had no idea he was back on as A. Odd that he should use that name if he wanted to remain anonymous. :hi:

vw

I thought originally you were talking G. Had no idea he was back on as A. Odd that he should use that name if he wanted to remain anonymous. :hi:

It is fascinating to me that a sherwood legend like you was not in the loop.    :lol: :lol:

Offline HailWood

It is fascinating to me that a sherwood legend like you was not in the loop.    :lol: :lol:
Fuuuuuuckkkk orrrffff with ya legend. There’s only one legend around here.
 And that’s Robin Hood.
            And Brian Clough. Errrr....

Fuuuuuuckkkk orrrffff with ya legend. There’s only two legends around here...... :lol:

Offline Picti

Bizarre one, and looking at the profile it seems to be a sleeper account. Oh well, Admin woke him up!

Offline cueball

Had no idea he was back on as A.
Bizarre one
I'm shocked, shocked i say.... Shocked that the king of Sherwood didn't share that golden nugget with his two most favorite caddy 's  :sarcastic:

STAR-LORD

« Last Edit: October 30, 2018, 12:03:12 am by STAR-LORD »