Sugar Babies
Live Cams
Shemales

Author Topic: CATHY THE FAMOUS ONE (Leeds / The Office in Dewsbury)  (Read 4447 times)

50 review(s) for CATHY THE FAMOUS ONE (40 positive, 6 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

jack_walsh

Half an hour in call in Leeds (suburbs).

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

First off let's get the negative stuff out of the way.  Booked via AW the night before but Cathy was late by about 15 minutes. Lots of messages and I was already nearly there but no problem I thought, I'll grab a coffee or something. Got there and the flat is on top of a row of shops, above a chinese I think, right outside one of those immigrant car washes (yes, they were checking me out). The flat itself was perfectly clean but just a bit, well, poorly presented you might say. I thought I'd stepped back into my old student digs. Cathy looks NOTHING like her AW profile but it's not all bad (see below). She was in sexy black underwear but I got a bit annoyed that she hadn't dressed at all like I had requested. My only request was that we start clothed and I didn't care what she chose to wear.  Kissing and caressing a dressed woman and then undressing her is a massive turn-on for me. So far not so good then, location bit too open, flat a bit dated compard to other WG places I've been to, and not dressed as asked. And late too.

It's not the first time a WG has not dressed as requested. WGs give us punters a hard time if we don't read their profile pages properly and ask too many questions. Some can't even read a one a line email from me and remember it. And they expect us to read every letter of the crap they write.

Anyway, rant aside, here's the good.  Cathy might not look like her profile pics but she has a very slim body and toned legs. She's not as pretty as expected but certainly no shocker. I followed her up the stairs and most of my initial fears disappeared as I got a good look at her slim body from behind.

The bedroom was in the usual style except it also had a massive mirror on one side which was nice. After a few more minutes while she got ready we were finally ready to start, about half an hour late. I was asked if I wanted a juice and a massage but I decided to go straight into it. In summary, Cathy was very enthusiastic, flexible, and energetic. She certainly aims to please and I definitely enjoyed our time together. We tried various positions, owo, and she offered cim which I declined.
Even without much kissing Cathy was very passionate throughout. She also offered toy play but I'm not ready for that yet.

Time was up before I knew it and Cathy had other clients lined up which meant I had to shower, dress and get out in about 5 minutes. Not the most relaxed end that I've been used to lately. As I left she was dressed in her school uniform for the next client who I'm sure I passed outside by the chinese.

Overall score : 6/10 - A better start, a better flat, some clothes, even some makeup (ouch!), would go a long way to making Cathy a much better proposition.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2014, 08:01:43 pm by jack_walsh »

Offline FLYING BLUE

There was some debate about her age on here recently - concensus seemed to be around 34yrs.....
What do you think?

jack_walsh

There was some debate about her age on here recently - concensus seemed to be around 34yrs.....
What do you think?

Yes that would be my guess too.

Offline hsl

Did you not read my review before booking her?

jack_walsh

@hsl, yes I did and it didn't put me off at all but credit to you cos your review is bang on.  Cathy had been on my list for ages and I just fancied giving it a shot. She's a nice enough girl who enjoys her work and gives her all. I'll try almost anything once and you never know what you might enjoy. I don't regret the punt at all.