Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: mistress gina  (Read 2888 times)

8 review(s) for GINA_DIAMOND_X (5 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline toungey

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

where-  jewellery quarter
cost -- £50 half hour
comms --perfect
venue -- new flat,free gated underground parking easy to get too

the meet---  gina wow, she has gone to the top of my list,   being EE I wasn't expecting much,  but my word when I turned up, I was speechless,   she looked amazing seductive and happy, she dressed how I asked,
  once paper work was out the way she came in wrapped her arms around me, stripped me down,   she turned towards her dresser and pull me close guiding my hands all over her,   she pushed me down on the bed and we played we each other,  I had a sly sniff of my fingers to check downstairs was ok-it was so I licked her pussy whilst getting suck off,  oh my word she was amazing, we fucked in various positions until I popped. there was no rush to go,   I really enjoyed my meet with her and will definitely going again

Benson50

She looks great wearing a mask - I'm tempted to see her in her catwoman guise.

jts196

where-  jewellery quarter
cost -- £50 half hour
comms --perfect
venue -- new flat,free gated underground parking easy to get too

the meet---  gina wow, she has gone to the top of my list,   being EE I wasn't expecting much,  but my word when I turned up, I was speechless,   she looked amazing seductive and happy, she dressed how I asked,
  once paper work was out the way she came in wrapped her arms around me, stripped me down,   she turned towards her dresser and pull me close guiding my hands all over her,   she pushed me down on the bed and we played we each other,  I had a sly sniff of my fingers to check downstairs was ok-it was so I licked her pussy whilst getting suck off,  oh my word she was amazing, we fucked in various positions until I popped. there was no rush to go,   I really enjoyed my meet with her and will definitely going again

She is on my list for sure. No kissing or OWO though, right?

Offline kurnlittle

Lite kissing seen her Dec 2015

jts196

Lite kissing seen her Dec 2015

Ah right, absolutely no OWO then?
I'd shower there to make sure she knows I'm clean

Offline kurnlittle

For 50 notes for half an hour a great value fuck. Don't know about owo as I don't do it

Offline Clicktocollect

For 50 notes for half an hour a great value fuck. Don't know about owo as I don't do it

No OWO. I have seen her a few times and its never been on the menu

Offline Punterperson1971

I've seen her few times good fuck very curv.but last time I saw her she'd just come back from holiday and was complaining a little about how she didn't feel like working etc.also saw her friend there sweet lady alexa she does owo nobenglish but for £50 cum twice who can moan at that ?
« Last Edit: June 01, 2016, 09:55:04 am by Punterperson1971 »

Offline toungey

yeah oral was covered , I personally don't mind that, to me it shows a level of hygiene, she was happy and a great fuck when I saw her,  ive had more expensive girls who's service was shite compared to gina

Offline DeepakDerry

Checked out her profile...seems she doesnt offer any of these services anymore.

What a shame!!

jts196

Checked out her profile...seems she doesnt offer any of these services anymore.

What a shame!!

Was just about to say this too, missed out  :(

Dropoff

Gina's stopped doing sex??!! That's a disaster, saw her twice and she was fantastic.