Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Louise2604 Stoke  (Read 804 times)

19 review(s) for xLouiseLovex (17 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

Charlie144

External Link/Members Only

Feeling horny, my reverse booking had limited attention. 
Needed somewhere within 40 mins drive, M6 was closed due to an accident.

Thought of Louise, checked she was available, called her arranged the booking comms were excellent.  No pissing about.

Rang her when I arrived, she guided me in!

She welcomed me with sexy underwear stockings and her heels. She was tall and good body, straight in for a kiss, shoes off, sorted the paperwork, I started stripping and she laughed and said the beds upstairs.

she walked up the stairs infront of me, I just had my jeans on at that point, I gently slapped her arse on the way up.

Jumped on the bed to join her with 'gay abandon'!

Shes likes to kiss, and cover you in bright red lipstick.

Bra off knickers off, oral on her, no fingers, then onto me! 69 great oral nice and deep variation of sucking the head and then going deep again it was very good.

She indicated that she thought I would need to come twice, probably by my excited state, she got between my legs, facing me and went to town on the little fella, good ballwork and deep sucking, I let the sap rise ready for an intense orgasm, I asked her kindly 'not to stop' head bobbing till my legs had stopped twitching and the tension was drained out of me! I pumped out into her mouth.

Quick massage, onto round two, tie and tease, I was just about to tie her wrists, when I realised I got the wrong end of the stick and the 'tie and tease' was me getting tied up! :unknown:  :wacko:

She strapped me down to the bed covered my eyes and began a gentle assault on my prostate whilst blowing me. It was very intense, perhaps too intense for an orgasm but good stimulation.

Off with the straps and into the sex, she loves doggy, so I went for it, alternating between soft and hard, first on the bed and then we moved her to the edge of the bed so i could stand, switched to missionary more dfk and pounding, legs high then grabbed her arse cheeks for better purchase.

She sensed I was close, off with condom and back between my legs, more great oral, licked and sucked my ball sack, then back for deep oral. Here we go again, she kept the pace up as I scream ed like a Jessie' and unloaded into her mouth. She left briefly to spit.

Came back to start the wind down massage, we started chatting and got on to sex toys, I mentioned that I had brought mine with me if she wanted a look!
Went and got the fleshtorch she had a poke at the soft plastic vagina, I asked her for lube and gave her a demo.

She took control thrusting the fleshtorch and playing with my balls.  I felt the sap rise for a final gut wrenching orgasm and removed the fleshtorch and wrung out the of last teaspoon of semen from my thoroughly empty balls.

She laughed offered me a shower and I left a little over the hour.

I left happy! she knows what she likes and was very accommodating, but she is clear what she doesnt like!
I will be pissed off if the website has logged me out whilst writing this longish review!

Charlie