Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Julietta - Whitechapel  (Read 2448 times)

3 review(s) for Miss Julietta (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Online NightKid

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Been holding off the final review since Wednesday, partly due to a busy schedule, but also mainly because I was hard-pressed to call it on this one.
There was a major factor that should've made it a neutral experience with her but the explanation for why I rated negative in the end will be provided below.

She's already has a few UKP reviews to her name so I won't bother with the standard stuff that's already been said and keep it short.
All I have to add is I think she's one of those that doesn't do 45 mins as she asked for half an hour instead when I offered it to her ... and in hindsight, it was good that I didn't waste the extra twenty.

To begin, here are the negatives:

- The entire place was overly dark, even by 'discreet' punting standards.
- Flattering pics.
- Left in the room for 5 mins+ after paying and no apologies when she came back.
- [KEY ISSUE] Attitude problem - was cold when we met initially, maybe because I was 20 mins late. But then came the 'no kissing on neck', 'no touching bumhole', 'don't pop in my mouth without warning', etc.
- Short action time as I decided to just pop in her mouth after all the no's put me off.

Then, we have the redeeming qualities:

~ In relation to what I said about flattering pics above, she does have the portrayed fit figure and I still found her attractive ... it's just that her face, in-the-flesh, didn't live up to my expectations.
~ She actually gives one hell of a good head without using too much hands, although it was compounded by this weird technique where she sticks her tongue in the tip of your penis which makes it a bit painful.
   To put it in perspective, if I was to score her for the BJ ... I'd give it a good 9/10.
~ Only became friendlier towards the end as we were chatting before I was about to leave.

As I said earlier, based on the quality of the OWO alone, she would've deserved a neutral.
However, I've criticised reviews that rated those with bad attitudes as positive before and enthusiasm for the job remains an important criteria for me, hence my verdict.

Edit: And speaking of which ... while I don't hold others accountable for her actions, if she has always behaved as described above (which I think she has, she can't have been around long) then I must say I'm very disappointed in her previous reviews.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2014, 03:48:59 am by NightKid »

Online NightKid

Bumping my negative of her because I received another soliciting text from her yesterday. This is the 2nd time now, following on from https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=39692.msg536790#msg536790
No idea if she has another profile or not, but the new number is 07593285656 and she's apparently "on new flat on Royal Victoria", if you wish give her a swerve.

Offline The_Don

A/W link please, I tend to remember faces more than phone numbers (if though I do search numbers)

Online NightKid

A/W link please, I tend to remember faces more than phone numbers (if though I do search numbers)

No idea if she has another profile or not,

I will update accordingly if I ever spot her profile again.

Offline lewishamguy

Apart from AW she's still under the radar in
External Link/Members Only.
 :bomb:

bristolqwerty

Polish more like Romanian? Has all the customer service skills required.  :dash:  f**k me does anybody ever go to Romania on holiday no wonder (Vlad)Dracula was such a t**t.

Chanell says  " I laugh often and am very optimistic"   or I laugh at your optimism about getting a great service.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2015, 05:53:11 pm by bristolqwerty »