Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Party girls that also work elsewhere  (Read 1251 times)

Offline piercedtim

There are very few girls I've seen at any of the party venues that I would pay extra for to see privately but two that I would like to see are Zoe from Private Club (every time she's working my wife isn't so I can't sneak off) and Kasia from the no longer running TLC. So I'm wondering if any of you guys know if either of these girls work elsewhere and if so where?

Offline tesla

be careful using the term "party girl" as opposed to a girl who works at parties, the former means something else

Offline BillyBackDoor

I did have an AW link for Kasia, but can't seem to find it.  So either it's inactive or I've accidentally deleted it :dash:

She was based in London anyway so no good to me.  Just liked to keep an eye on it in case she started touring.

Someone else is bound to have it though.  Maybe they would do for as to post it.

Offline dboy74

be careful using the term "party girl" as opposed to a girl who works at parties, the former means something else
+1

Offline KidCandyShop

Did some one mention party  :D

Offline piercedtim

Thanks for the heads up, Tesla

Please don't tell me "heads up" means something different to what I thought it meant  :lol:

Offline Juankerr

Offline Chezzie John

I miss seeing Kasia  :(

She works at Phoenix swingers club in London and also a Massage place in London. I don't know if it was in Victoria or called something with Victoria in the name. Cant remember

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: April 16, 2016, 09:43:47 pm by Chezzie John »

vt

I miss seeing Kasia  :(

She works at Phoenix swingers club in London and also a Massage place in London. I don't know if it was in Victoria or called something with Victoria in the name. Cant remember

Saw Kasia again on Thursday at Phoenix (along with the equally lovely Luiza)...needless to say she was on top raving nympho form...she's also at this place on Sundays for 1-2-1s, but it is one of those establishments where everything is 'extra'...and sadly a long trek from points north of Watford Gap...

External Link/Members Only

Offline piercedtim

She is lovely but London is just too far.....she's not that lovely  :lol: