Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English_Eva - Earl's Court  (Read 3645 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6587757) (4 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Rasta321

Hi all,

First review from me.

Based on the reviews of Elia I was quite keen to meet her. But never managed to make schedules work and she then disappeared quickly after.

I was then delighted to see the mention on here that she was possibly back as English_Eva. External Link/Members Only

I saw her a few days ago. Firstly, I must say I am not sure I would rule out Eva and Elia are not the same girl just because another punter had a bad experience. Just too many similar points for me to believe it's not the same girl:

* Location is same as Elia
* She is a 21 year old student who just finished her bachelor and looking for a job (believe same)
* Probably the best black girl body I have seen in a long time. No skin imperfections, tall and slim, flat tummy and very nice and full more than a handful natural young tits (also sounds like Elia)
* When I texted with her under Elia, we were discussing an outcall and she said she would require a 100 pound deposit. When looking at the Eva profile she says she needs the same
* Eva apparently just came back from a few weeks in the US, which explains why she has been gone.

I never met Elia so I can of course be wrong, but I suspect it will be the same girl.

Arranged meeting via WhatsApp. All easy. Nice serviced working apartment (Street name removed.)

Girl was looking good in red lingerie. Too much makeup and also don't like the fake eyelashes. Think she would look very pretty with a more natural look. I think the only thing to put a finger on is that she has quite big lips for my liking. Smelled fresh and clean. After paying, started with LFK while standing. Then onto the bed, got undressed. RO (she got moist and seemed to enjoy), OWO, CG, Mish, doggy, prone for a good 25 mins of action. Good time, no complaints. She seemed to enjoy and even asked for second round which I had to decline.

So of you like a vanilla GFE service from a lovely and stunning girl I can highly recommend. I might actually revisit some time.

1h GBP 200

« Last Edit: January 08, 2022, 01:41:37 pm by daviemac »

Offline JustaPunter

I have to admit, my first thought is that Eva has noticed a down turn in bookings after her Negative review and is doing some damage control.

Let’s not forget that Elia ghosted me on several occasions after making and confirming a booking.

Offline golden bull

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:…. I’ll reserve judgment until further intel from more established members but I think OP’s gonna get it from some 😂

Offline Rasta321

I have to admit, my first thought is that Eva has noticed a down turn in bookings after her Negative review and is doing some damage control.

Let’s not forget that Elia ghosted me on several occasions after making and confirming a booking.

Potentially. But believe my punt was before that negative review. I do think this is a case of YMMV / how you get on with her that determines the outcome.

Offline Rasta321

Potentially. But believe my punt was before that negative review. I do think this is a case of YMMV / how you get on with her that determines the outcome.

Good thing that this forum is a collection of different opinions / view pointsband its users can then make up their own view based on the various inputs.

I am sure noone would have an issue with me sharing my experience.

Offline MysteryManNo.7

If I didn't know any better this looks like blatant damage control from Eva after a deserved Neg.

Only registered today and posts a positive for her only 4 days after she gets a neg from a long time member? If i'm wrong I'm wrong but this is 100% damage control  :lol:

Offline Atrueyorkie

If I didn't know any better this looks like blatant damage control from Eva after a deserved Neg.

Only registered today and posts a positive for her only 4 days after she gets a neg from a long time member? If i'm wrong I'm wrong but this is 100% damage control  :lol:

100 percent reeks of a fake fluffy review  :thumbsdown:

Offline Rasta321

I know my numbers are rookie numbers ;) I will get the reviews up over time. But it is getting a bit old that every time a new reviewer reviews positive you have all these same comments.

Particularly in this case where I have seen mainly positive reviews on Elia and only one negative.

Offline PLeisure

I know my numbers are rookie numbers ;) I will get the reviews up over time. But it is getting a bit old that every time a new reviewer reviews positive you have all these same comments.

Particularly in this case where I have seen mainly positive reviews on Elia and only one negative.
Incorrect. Unless they're the only reviews you've focussed on.

You're conveniently sidestepping your own history on this forum. From others' perspectives, you just joined today and the first post is a review of a WG that recently generated a Negative. Stop for a minute and have a think about how that looks.
No one cares if you're brand new as long as you conduct yourself with integrity, and acknowledge the ethos of this site.

Offline JustaPunter

Good thing that this forum is a collection of different opinions / view pointsband its users can then make up their own view based on the various inputs.

I am sure noone would have an issue with me sharing my experience.

Did you just quote and reply to your own post?

Did you forget which account you were logged into?

Offline bonapati

Rasta

Date Registered: Today at 11:37:46 am
Last Active: Today at 07:10:14 pm
Reviewed: Today at 01:07:05 pm

… just saying.

100% fake! (Rasta are you her manager?)

PMWM I noticed she us an NBA. You might want to record that if not already done.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2022, 08:00:47 pm by bonapati »

Offline unus669

This review is so timely.

It also implies this SP, has had a character conversion, within a few days :lol:

It all seems like a BS, fake , dodgy review to me? Time will tell.

Offline golden bull

Not just the neg review, somebody enquired about a supposedly stablemate yesterday and was pointed towards the Neg review on the toftt thread and he swerved and avoided 🤔

Offline ollielon

Hmmm  :P. At least it might confirm my initial suspicion that it might really be Elia .. she did told me she was going to Miami US … thanks Elia for confirming this is you indeed … also looking at the previous negative review from a trusted punter .... services might have gone down hill after coming back  … that is a shame …

Offline stuart.

If it really is Elia that's great news as I miss out on her last time  :rolleyes: