Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: THAI+SWEDISH RELAXATION MASSAGE  (Read 9397 times)

Offline maxxblue

After having plan A and plan B fall through, I contacted this Thai lady for the first time for a massage, hoping for a HE.

External Link/Members Only

I rang her up and she told me that she could offer me an appointment straight away.

I arrived about fifteen minutes later.

Her face was pleasant, but her body was fantastic - she wore black patterned footless stockings, and her arse is perfect!

However, I was unsure whether this was going to be a purely professional massage, or an erotic experience.

Her looks gave nothing away - very professional and initially, quite distant.

Her massage is very, very good, not at all an amateur.

I was enjoying the massage for what it was, but was still hoping for something extra.

I remembered reading on UKP posts about the subtle signs that I would get some extras, like 'accidental' touching of my arse or balls, but I couldn't read any such signs.

She did massage the top of my buttocks, but I wasn't sure if this was a sign of things to come.

Feet and legs came next - lovely massage, but nothing erotic...

....until, I thought she accidentally touched my ringpiece - mmm!

Then she focused on my lower buttocks, and occasionally touched my balls (obviously by accident!).

Then she asked me to turn over, but I still didn't know how it was going to end...

She massaged my legs and chest - in fact, everywhere except my cock! I was now certain that I had made a mistake and that this was a purely professional massage.

Unfortunately, my cock came to a different conclusion - although I had given up hope, my cock hadn't - and he started to rise to the challenge - literally!

But still, she massaged me everywhere but my cock - my ankles (?), thighs, chest and arms.

Then, her professional demeanour changed - she smiled, and asked me if I wanted her to give me a HE.

After consulting with my cock we agreed to her suggestion - what a fantastic HE she gave - best I have had!

I did ask if she would go further, which she politely declined, though she gave me permission to feel her body - I fondled her arse and kissed her while she and my cock acquainted themselves, before I had a very, very happy ending.

Would have liked to have knobbed her, but she doesn't do that, but had a very enjoyable time!

I'd definitely recommend this lady - lovely!!!

Offline jarrovian

Yes she's ok been there a few times. Don't think you will get any further with her though, I havent

Offline DirtyG

Thanks for the review, I've been debating her. Does she charge extra for HE? Also was it deep French kissing you got from her?

Offline geordiegooner

She does sound rather good, is she in central Gateshead/ Bensham?

Offline jarrovian

Offline maxxblue

Thanks for the review, I've been debating her. Does she charge extra for HE? Also was it deep French kissing you got from her?

£50 all in (one hour massage and HE), but no DFK.

Offline maxxblue

She does sound rather good, is she in central Gateshead/ Bensham?

Yes, jarrovian is right, she is based in Sunniside.

Gaz Up North

At the start, did you lay on the table naked or did she give you a towel?
Thanx

Offline maxxblue

At the start, did you lay on the table naked or did she give you a towel?
Thanx

I asked what I should wear, and when she said "it's up to you", I stripped completely. She didn't give me a towel.

Gaz Up North

Toshiba

Alright im gonna ask it.....the HE, is that a wank or BJ ?

Never been/ thought about going to one of these

Offline jarrovian

Wank, but you may be lucky enough to get bj. The only one ive had a bj off is Grainger street but quite expensive

facialgiver

but you may be lucky enough to get bj. The only one ive had a bj off is Grainger street but quite expensive
I'm going to break a taboo soon and visit the Grainger st place. How much is "expensive" for oral ?

Offline jarrovian

If i remember right, it was £40 for 1hour plus £40 bj or £50 body2body with bj

Offline NotTooOld4It

Sounds good. I just might give her as try.

Offline jarrovian

Visited Sunnyside yesterday for the first time in about a month and was surprised when a new lady answered the door. She was dressed  in the shortest of dresses. Anyway followed the same routine off undressing and lying face down on the bed. The new girl is petite and climbed on the bed to begin the massage. She straddled one of my legs to proceed. The feel of her bare thighs on mine was a big turn on and the massage excellent. She asked me to turn over and at this point my usual masseuse came into the room said hello and mentioned she hadn't seen me for a while said goodbye and left us to it. The new girl then started to rub my tummy,cock and balls and asked if i wanted he (silly question ha). Plucking up courage I placed my hand on the back of her thigh. No rebuff  so I moved my hand further up an lo and behold no knickers! I had a good grope of her lovely little bum, but got no further as I  couldn't hold back any longer. The he was one of the best ive ever had, she just kept pumping and pumping until I was totally spent. I'm sure this must be the person maxxblue must have seen as the other lady is good but the new girl gives a bit more. Excellent

Offline Apricotman

Is this convenient for the Metro, walking distance from heworth?

Offline oldfart

Hi,
      first time poster,
                 this thai lady sounds good, ...but it now says, no sex service do not ask..does it mean just massage now ??

Offline jarrovian

No mate its a small town out in the sticks. Definitely need transport

Offline jarrovian

A lot of them put "no sexual service". It doesn't necessarily mean what it says. I was there Thursday and you've obviously read my post

sy50

Been there done that totally agree !!! She knows her job
« Last Edit: April 09, 2014, 04:44:47 pm by sy50 »

explore2020

Visited Sunnyside yesterday for the first time in about a month and was surprised when a new lady answered the door...
...I'm sure this must be the person maxxblue must have seen as the other lady is good but the new girl gives a bit more. Excellent

Hi Jarrovian. How old was this new girl? And what did she look like?

Maxxblue - do you think that you and Jarrovian saw the same girl? Or was yours the lady in the gumtree advert?

Cheers, guys.

Offline jarrovian

Well to be honest when i first arrived i didn't take much notice of her face, as being a regular i just headed upstairs, stripped off and lay face down in the bed. It wasn't until we started chatting that I  realised it was a different lady. Doh! Anyway both ladies are of similar appearance, not beautiful  but ok. Both slim and both give an excellent massage. The new girl wears skimpier clothes however. The lady in todays advert is the original one that i saw and the lady in the short leopard skin print dress is the new girl

Offline jarrovian

Hopeless at ages, would say original lady 40's new girl 30's. I might ask if they do a 4 hander next time

explore2020

Hopeless at ages, would say original lady 40's new girl 30's. I might ask if they do a 4 hander next time

Thanks, Jarrovian!

Offline jarrovian

Well I visit quite regularly and have no complaints, I think one of the ladies may be away this week

Offline portable

"Gumtree ad no longer available" - anyone got the new ad link?

Offline jarrovian

Still on gumtree last posted 6 days ago, ya not looking hard enough

themademan2

If my info accurate, she touched back in country from long holiday today (masseuse from sunniside)
« Last Edit: August 29, 2014, 01:35:05 pm by themademan2 »

Offline jarrovian

Yes you could be right, I knew she was due back last week of school hols

themademan2

Yes you could be right, I knew she was due back last week of school hols
She was on the emirates flight that landed today

Offline jarrovian

Haha such knowledge, are you her agent madman

Offline maxxblue

She was on the emirates flight that landed today

Do you know what she had for her lunch during the flight?   :)

themademan2

Haha such knowledge, are you her agent madman
Lol, I haven't seen her before, but she is on my list to be seen

Offline toon972

Is she still on gumtree,can't seem to find.