Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bad Girl Tara - Bridgwater  (Read 2122 times)

7 review(s) for Bad Girl Tara (7 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]

Offline fudge1-2

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

1/2hr £70

Comms: All good, Called mid morning for an early afternoon meeting, postcode supplied by txt a couple of minutes later. Called when parked for final directions.

Location: Bridgwater town centre, conveniently near a car park.

Tara: The gallery photos are reasonably accurate, belly is a little bigger. Tits are a bit small, maybe B rather than a C. A bit older than stated, early 60's? Face a bit wrinkled but decent looks.

The Meet: On arrival was asked if I wanted to be pissed on. That was a no, so she heads upstairs to piss, bit dubious about going down on her after that but she did a good job cleaning up.
Oral on her, then BJ time, not bad. Sex, rubbered up, she takes the lead and wanted cowgirl, which was fine by me, then doggy and missionary.
Tara is very enthusiastic, which really made the meet work, She's also very loud which was a big ego boost.
Wanted CIM and facial but that was refused, apparently if I'd have let her know earlier, she wouldn't have had lunch and then she'd have complied. So had to make do with covering her tits.

Would see again, possibly. I didn't go down after cuming so asked if she'd be up for another 30mins but she had another client due as my booking ended. I had a bloody good fuck but reasons I'm hesitant is the chance that next time I'd be the one going in hot on the heels of the last bloke. Also I'd now have to wonder what other likes aren't available.

Offline Crackpot11

I used to see her regularly about 15 years ago when she was in Torquay. She would definitely be in her mid 50s by now but not 60s. Was a good looking slim women.

Offline Colston36

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

1/2hr £70

Comms: All good, Called mid morning for an early afternoon meeting, postcode supplied by txt a couple of minutes later. Called when parked for final directions.

Location: Bridgwater town centre, conveniently near a car park.

Tara: The gallery photos are reasonably accurate, belly is a little bigger. Tits are a bit small, maybe B rather than a C. A bit older than stated, early 60's? Face a bit wrinkled but decent looks.

The Meet: On arrival was asked if I wanted to be pissed on. That was a no, so she heads upstairs to piss, bit dubious about going down on her after that but she did a good job cleaning up.
Oral on her, then BJ time, not bad. Sex, rubbered up, she takes the lead and wanted cowgirl, which was fine by me, then doggy and missionary.
Tara is very enthusiastic, which really made the meet work, She's also very loud which was a big ego boost.
Wanted CIM and facial but that was refused, apparently if I'd have let her know earlier, she wouldn't have had lunch and then she'd have complied. So had to make do with covering her tits.

Would see again, possibly. I didn't go down after cuming so asked if she'd be up for another 30mins but she had another client due as my booking ended. I had a bloody good fuck but reasons I'm hesitant is the chance that next time I'd be the one going in hot on the heels of the last bloke. Also I'd now have to wonder what other likes aren't available.

I have known Tara for years. Great fun - and very kinky. Used to meet her with Gypsydream for 3s and 4s. What a combination.

Offline fudge1-2

Guess I'd better go back for round 2 then.
Cheer guys  :drinks:

Offline tigerbiker

Being offered WS without me asking is a fantasy of mine - pity you wasted it. There is nothing like a dirty minded milf getting excited at the thought of pissing in a gentleman's mouth.

Offline Colston36

Being offered WS without me asking is a fantasy of mine - pity you wasted it. There is nothing like a dirty minded milf getting excited at the thought of pissing in a gentleman's mouth.

She certainly is dirty minded with strong lesbian inclinations. I am definItely going to see her again if we can find a suitable slut to play with. She likes whipping girls.