Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: horny_melysa~hot (Luton)  (Read 1962 times)

Offline 8a8ylon

Hi

Just on AW looking at the many WG who are either 40+ / EE or offer BB, which is a common thing in my area   :manhater:

Was looking at it today and found one that seem to be the cream of the crop in area and was wondering if anyone has visited her who lives in my area.  I would have noticed this beauty back in Sept and visited her but instead experienced my first BAD  :dash: punt....

Details below the first pic is the best of the three that are visible.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Was going to add a pic, does anyone know how to do it aswell.  As many times AW profiles disappear while the post floats about  :(

Offline 8a8ylon

To add to the above it does sound very like a older woman when she says "As a mature woman" she's only 24 can you really say this at 24?

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Although Ratings shows Zero, still click it and you get x2 Feedbacks as follows:

Feedback
Only    Zack.. (4)    17/09/2013 10:15    Seeking Services
     Fake profile and Pictures- Save your Money. Make a stand against Fakes
Feedback
Only    gentleman6529 (21)    14/09/2013 13:55    Seeking Services
     Time waster and fake.

Offline 8a8ylon

Hi

Thx for that info didn't think to click there as it was 0, should do that next time.  Thx Cooltiger..............as I said my area is full of shit WG who do the above so have to travel to MK for high class.

Offline 8a8ylon

This one is in Birmingham today so I'm guessing she roaming the country side looking to rob punter of their £££ just be careful guys, name still the same

Offline 8a8ylon

In case someone ever does a phone search on Google the number she's using is. 07811119836 not sure if you can post ?  Please amend if you *** digits

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
This one is in Birmingham today so I'm guessing she roaming the country side looking to rob punter of their £££ just be careful guys, name still the same

She can't even spell .... Birmbingham!!  :lol:

explicitencounters

Your right the Luton scene is uninspiring although I've met a few gems out of the rough its hard to find again. Do you remember the place on cowpur road? They had an excellent selection of girls a few years back

Offline 8a8ylon

Hi, sadly I Didn't, been punting just recently so never had a chance.  Did hear once one was near the police station but got closed.

Its hard to advertise parlours in Luton due to different faiths in the area as you would get them banging at ur door. :manhater:  so better be indie maybe safetr, as you looked its a lot of bb,EE who does learn English well etc

But I got a bus just down the road which would take me to mk where I can punt.  So for a quickie its requires planning and a good 4 hrs round trip. :angelgirl:

Offline Moneyshow

You mean Cowpur Street, no idea what happened to her

External Link/Members Only

was a great place though !

Offline Marty mm

Cowper street had best girls in Luton, I remember a Brazilian called Kimberly....unreal. I recall her saying she worked 5 days a week in London, wish I could find her now! The same brothel was opened again near airport last year, great girls again. The Madame told me she spent half her time up north and half in Luton.

I always keep an eye for the advertisement but unfortunately not been seen since July/August last year.