Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessica busty 20yr old Nottingham - seen her before?  (Read 1056 times)

Offline Maverick1138

External Link/Members Only

The above Vivastreet ad popped up and I swear I have seen her on AW but cannot find her profile there. Anyone help? and any reviews here? Thanks

Offline King_Kai1403

She is on AW as that is where I found her. I went and saw her this morning and all I can say is avoid! Those pictures look nothing like the real thing. She has massive tits and that is her only redeeming quality. She is unattractive and also doesnt allow you to do anything really. She just does handjobs, blowjob with condom then sex is missionary and doggy only. No CIM, facial and I imagine not on her at all although I didnt ask about on her tits. I left 20 minutes early as had done all I could with her pretty quickly and she just sighed her way through the whole process. 100% would not recommend.

Offline Space Invader

Can you post the  AW link please ?

Offline Space Invader

Jesus !!! just looked at Vivastreet link -- and you went to see her after seeing those pice -WTF - are you on medication ( or very brave -lol )

Offline Maverick1138

Ah Romanian (= avoid in my dictionary)

Offline King_Kai1403

Oh ok I see what you're saying, yeah I did feel a little nervous about it, but I was nearby and had time to kill and really wanted a punt with huge tits. Tried that now and wont be seeing anyone shady at all just for huge tits from now on!

Offline NervousJ

You should see the big titted one in Derby. Same massive tits, decent service.

Offline TobyJohn15

You should see the big titted one in Derby. Same massive tits, decent service.

Link?

Offline King_Kai1403

Is that Busty Emily in Derby? If so I have tried contacting her, but she doesn't have her phone number on AW anymore and also doesn't reply to messages on AW.

External Link/Members Only

If not her please link