Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Suggestions and Recommendations in and around Swadlincote / Ashby  (Read 2157 times)

Mr. Wood

Morning folks..

After some advice and recommendations for WG in and around Swadlincote and Ashby..

We seem very limited on numbers and quality in the East Midlands..

Offline midspunter

Stretch the net to Donington and see the fabulous Faye.

Offline NervousJ

Callmenickii sometimes works from a hotel in Willington, who I think is worth a visit. Should be in my reviews.

*** weirdly who is now Chloe...  :lol:
« Last Edit: March 13, 2018, 04:44:59 pm by NervousJ »

Offline Si83

Callmenickii sometimes works from a hotel in Willington, who I think is worth a visit. Should be in my reviews.
Is it okay walking in there? I've always thought the reception was right by the front door so put me off

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

*** weirdly who is now Chloe...  :lol:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline NervousJ

Is it okay walking in there? I've always thought the reception was right by the front door so put me off

Sorry mate, I’ve not seen her at that place, she just mentioned she does work from there and I’ve noticed it on her profile, but I’ve no idea tbh. What could possibly go wrong. :D

I always pretend I’m on my phone and waltz by reception if ever  I’ve visited a hotel. I think as long as you look fairly smart and confident you’ll be fine.

*famous last words
« Last Edit: March 13, 2018, 09:28:30 pm by NervousJ »

Offline NervousJ

Edited as I visited said hotel earlier.

It is at the front, but I don’t think they give a shit.i walked in and  couldn’t find the stairs for 5 mins, no one batted an eye. I’m sure they know what’s going on.

Seems fine  :thumbsup:

Mr. Wood

What hotel is she based at..

Offline NervousJ

One just off the a50/a38 roundabout.  :thumbsup:

leeward

Snap, WGs seem think on the ground over Swad/Burton/Ashby way. Im over there on Fridays with work but have found Fyonas in Coalville, nothing in Ashby anymore. Found a Thai place with English women in it in Burton town just up from Mcdonalds but phone is never answered.  cherrie at Fyonas is a good bet and is on AW as well. Would be good to hear if anything comes up in Burton.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Snap, WGs seem think on the ground over Swad/Burton/Ashby way. Im over there on Fridays with work but have found Fyonas in Coalville, nothing in Ashby anymore. Found a Thai place with English women in it in Burton town just up from Mcdonalds but phone is never answered.  cherrie at Fyonas is a good bet and is on AW as well. Would be good to hear if anything comes up in Burton.

Link please!!

Your review could also then be indexed to her AW profile.

Cheers.

Offline jamesfrome

Try Tinkernpan

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Paid her a visit last week, not done a report yet but there is a review on here which is very similar to my experience

She is a plain jane type, but good fun in the bed

leeward

Cooltiger, I already reviewed her although I think I spelt her name slightly wrong.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Cooltiger, I already reviewed her although I think I spelt her name slightly wrong.

I have since indexed your review on her.

You seem to be selective in whom to reply to. Some members are still waiting for you to respond to them.

leeward

Not selective, just ridiculous some of the comments. Some of us dont sit at pc screen all day. I dont bother with Fyonas now I can see my lady of choice elsewhere, its all downhill.