Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bent copper?  (Read 2609 times)

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Bant copper? Nah, he was a punter! Did he use AW? Was he on here? Did he have a punting phone?

External Link/Members Only
Senior policeman 'called prostitutes on his police Blackberry while on duty

Police officer to face hearing over allegations of calling prostitutes while on duty

Offline Roth

Bant copper? Nah, he was a punter! Did he use AW? Was he on here? Did he have a punting phone?

Senior policeman 'called prostitutes on his police Blackberry while on duty

Police officer to face hearing over allegations of calling prostitutes while on duty

Totally fucking dense!  :dash: :dash: :dash:

vw

Did he have a punting phone?
Should have read the new to punting guide or countess threads mentioning it !

You would thing the police a smarter than that.

Offline Mansell

You would thing the police a smarter than that.
It's always the little things that catch you out,  obviously them to!!

Offline GreyDave

Two words that should not be used together in English .

Police - Intelligence .... 

Plenty of tips on here to avoid this sort of thing ...however not bent/bad copper a normal guy who made a few silly comments and phone calls when thing were quite on the job in fact seems one who has done well and achieved rank. Maybe just maybe we need more normal guys and girls in the job.... just get an extra phone or two and don't post on FB.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2015, 08:44:55 am by GreyDave »

vw

Great photo, into a bit of cross dressing to, imagine he liked a bit of pegging

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Blackpool Rock

The shame of it, i mean having it publicly come out that you use a Blackberry  :scare:

cockneybstrd

i expect the inspector will be running his own brothel within the next 6 months which is never raided or closed down while the local competition faces increased police scrutiny and has it back doors kicked in so to speak on a regular basis 

jcdmj12

Reading the article, the leaking of info about an ongoing investigation looks more serious.

vw

Reading the article, the leaking of info about an ongoing investigation looks more serious.
Yes very serious, I will be expecting more of these type charges sing the new snoopers charter was implemented, especially as many government departments can now feely access to much info.

Offline Turtle1

I can never take the daily mail seriously.

Grumbleguts

An Inspector Morse type, he aint  :D :D :hi:

Ben4454

What's with the crossdressed photo?

Is this a photo he sent to the reporter and she decided to run it ? I wonder what the story is behind this photo. Possible blackmail situation? I.E you give me information or i'll run the story..

Actually the photo is so random and hilarious and made me laugh.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2015, 05:03:04 pm by Ben4454 »

Offline Horizontal pleasures

I can never take the daily mail seriously.
I never take the Daily Mail ...

I am a Grauniad reader