Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Adultwork email notifications have changed  (Read 756 times)

Offline dubs

Has anyone else noticed that the email notification of an AW message now contains the text of the AW message.  Great improvement as you don't need to login to AW to read it.  It looks like it started happening about 2 weeks ago.

Offline pumps

Has anyone else noticed that the email notification of an AW message now contains the text of the AW message.  Great improvement as you don't need to login to AW to read it.  It looks like it started happening about 2 weeks ago.

I do not have this! (well not for free)

Instead I'm given the option to pay for this privilege, which I can live without.

P.S. If you'd like the actual content of emails sent to you, subscribe to the 'Detailed Email Notifications' scheme, accessible from your Edit Profile Page,

Offline dubs

I do not have this! (well not for free)

Instead I'm given the option to pay for this privilege, which I can live without.

I didn't subscribe to it and I checked my credits account to make sure there was no payment taken for it.

Offline Spunky34

• Ban Countdown
  • Reviews: 11
Have you recently verified yourself with AW?  When they started doing age verification a while ago they gave you the detailed email notification for free for about 6 months, which was handy.  But now it has expired and I just get the standard message saying 'someone has sent you a message' - it certainly isn't worth paying for that service.

Offline Mansell

Sure you have to pay for this, but never bothered as my punting email comes on the phone, then I check AW. Simple and nearly as quick.

Offline BP96

Yes I tried to switch this on but didn't bother when they wanted some credits.