Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Not Doing A Review As Its Thought The WG Has Retired/Gone.  (Read 705 times)

Offline smiths

I have read a number of posts recently where the punter has posted on an existing review thread saying he had also punted with the WG previous to the thread reviewer but hadn't done a review as her A/W profile had gone/was showing as in-active.

Many many WGs return often using another A/W profile so please take this into account when deciding not to review. I have also seen punters question why a review has been done on a WG with no apparent active profile, again please bear in mind that could just be a very temporary thing or indeed the WG may have already got and is using a new profile. If a punt was quite recent in my view if a punter wants to its always handy to post a review up as doing that is better than not. A new link to her new profile can always be added to the review thread of course. This is just one suggestion for trying to keep track of a few WGs, and especially bad ones who change profile in an attempt to out wit punters on here.

vw

A lot of the Czech mates disable theirs when out of country as they only come for a week at a time. Probably to avoid countless emails when away.

doobes

I take your point smiths.

I punted Busty Melisa in Edgware Rd, part of the VFM Polish group in Arsenal and Kentish Town last year. She told me she was only in London for a couple of weeks and sure enough her profile disappeared and I didn't bother writing it up.

Anyway, the profile resurfaced later in Birmingham with a rate increase and looked genuine so I wish I'd reviewed at the time.

Offline purple_t

Is there any way to tell the difference on Adultwork between a girl disabling her profile temporarily or deleting it altogether? Sometime when clicking on a link for a MIA prossie I get a message in red text saying the profile is gone (with the prossie's name), other times it just says this page cannot be found, and doesn't say their name. I was just wondering if there is a reason why it is sometimes different.

Neal69

I know I will be accused of nagging but,

IMHO ALL reviews are worthwhile and in my humble opinion are the lifeblood of this site.