Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The best ever  (Read 1719 times)

Offline youngdestroyer

I have done this for a couple of years and have seen just about every woman working in Peterborough and the surrounding areas.

TO be honest, pickings here are slim and I am bored of the same old same old and I really want the best experience ever.

I literally want to walk out feeling like that's the best fuck ever. Needs to offer amazing oral and a good mix of PSE and GFE.

Don't mind travelling as far as I need to as work takes me all over anyway.

Flood me with suggestions.

Don't mind anal and would do it if I booked for 2 hours or so.

Offline tbrad

it seems fashionable at the moment to see misskdd or adele4u, so i imagine the cool kids on the forum will be posting their profiles here real soon,
 ;)

my best ever is difficult doesnt work anymore, otherwise id recommend, still not found one as good.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2015, 04:45:27 pm by tbrad »

Offline youngdestroyer

Cheers mate.

Any links to them

Offline anyfucker

Cheers mate.

Any links to them
plenty if you can be bothered to do a search, that empty  box top right.

Offline badsin

If you can afford it, take a look through the following list and recommendations:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=25048.0

Also, adjust the filters on your AW search this may help, or simply check the historic reviews for the area you live. As a final option, get a day ticket at either Sandys or one of the Milton Keynes places and tick them off one by one :drinks:

Enjoy :hi: :hi:

Offline youngdestroyer

Good banter but no pictures for misskdd.

Really want someone who will change my view on this as losing faith round here

SirFrank

If you are prepared to travel to the south west I'd recommend Naughty Slut Soph or Little Katie

Offline Zeusthedoc

I have done this for a couple of years and have seen just about every woman working in Peterborough and the surrounding areas.

TO be honest, pickings here are slim and I am bored of the same old same old and I really want the best experience ever.

I literally want to walk out feeling like that's the best fuck ever. Needs to offer amazing oral and a good mix of PSE and GFE.

Don't mind travelling as far as I need to as work takes me all over anyway.

Flood me with suggestions.

Don't mind anal and would do it if I booked for 2 hours or so.

Well, if you want superstar looks then go for the suggestions above

I would add:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=44312.msg585084;topicseen#msg585084

Sweet & Submissive - Enfield Lock
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

to the mix, she's not up there looks-wise, but she'll give any girl on AW a run for their money when it comes to services and the way she delivers!