Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: London therapeutic massage  (Read 4980 times)

Offline KentAde

Nemo

In my experience only one of their girls ever put out, and she's no longer with them.
The massages are legitimate, but you may get some pervy CFNM fun out of the experience, and they don't make a fuss over a stiffy.
You may find more willing hands at External Link/Members Only and certainly at External Link/Members Only

Offline jon00001

The website, pricing and text only comms gave the impression that there might be something more. I didn't get CFNM. Gave a neutral rating because was the service was nevertheless ok.

Offline ShyGuyUK

I have been going there for a while.  I would call them semi-professional, I don't mean this in a bad way, but they definitely know how to tease.  As mention earlier in the tread, there is one therapist who always give you a hand, but she has left now.  Not giving out any names but there are two therapist I book with, as I know I will get a couple accidental touches.  One I'm hoping one day, I my ask if more is available, but I also don't want to lose the good relationship I already have with her.