Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Recommends please: West London or Central Chinese with fs...  (Read 786 times)

Offline Jokerinpack

Hi all,

Before you shoot me, I have tried quite a number of pages on the massage thread but it’s all over London! I wish they’d split it into NSEW! Anyway, I’ve been to Youth in Hayes ( now shut apparently) and to FUHE when it was Organic. Now at a bit of a loss and visiting London tomorrow. Have you any recommends for a massage and fs please? I also tried Oriental Style near Twickenham but it’s a bit hit and miss. I know many are! Do I go Baker Street area? Chinatown? Your help would be most appreciated.

Offline LLPunting

Hi all,

Before you shoot me, I have tried quite a number of pages on the massage thread but it’s all over London! I wish they’d split it into NSEW! Anyway, I’ve been to Youth in Hayes ( now shut apparently) and to FUHE when it was Organic. Now at a bit of a loss and visiting London tomorrow. Have you any recommends for a massage and fs please? I also tried Oriental Style near Twickenham but it’s a bit hit and miss. I know many are! Do I go Baker Street area? Chinatown? Your help would be most appreciated.

You didn't try very hard at all because if you used area names from a map that would get you some results, as would postcodes.  Subsequent following of leads on establishment names would've shown you more.
Also if you didn't already know about Soho then you would've found that too.

Offline Jokerinpack

Offline Jonestown

With the step up in police, immigration and council activity finding, and reporting here, on massage shop girls offering fs has become much more problematic in recent times. I would say that if you are not known to a shop/specific girl, and you do seem to be an only occasional visitor to London, then your chances of success are slim. You might be better looking for Chinese or Thai girls that offer full service on AW and then coming back here and checking for reviews. 

Offline tomcat69