Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Girlfriend_Hanna, Shepherds Bush  (Read 1636 times)

Offline Ipad12345

*Please bear in mind this is my first review but I have been lurking in this forum for a while

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Location: Shepherds bush Road Literally 5 minutes from Westfields by Foot
Time & Price: 1 Hour & £100

Comms: Answered her phone promptly and booked her for in 1 hour time, texted address straight away but when I got to the location and texted to let know, she texts me saying "stuck in traffic" and I knew she had double-booked or might have running overtime on a booking. As i was about to drive back (5 minutes after booked time) she texts "I'm ready now", decided to visit as i have driven all the way anyway.

Looks & Personality: Looks are average not a head turner, age is definitely not 21 way over, maybe between 28 - 32. Personality was very friendly, asked if its okay to play music so no complaints there.

Services: FK, BJ, OWO, Sex (Protected), massage

Meet: When arriving at the door, there was a bloke standing probably (Sergi) - walked passed him thinking I went to the wrong road, texted her again and she confirmed this the right place so went to the door and he wasn't there and rang the doorbell, it opened and Sergi walked passed me and gave me a nod and "alright mate", went upstairs, was greeted by Hanna, Paperwork sorted. Shower offered and taken and then she said she will go have a shower as well (a plus in my book). I lay in bed and she came back all naked, on to the bed with lots FK and moved onto my shaft and gave me OWO, OWO was good but i have had better, I popped (no CIM as I didn't ask for it, my mistake but is on offer). Handed me wipes and said for round 2 could you take another shower (i found it weird but okay, I think maybe time wasting tactics? ) Back from shower number 2  and same thing again FK, BJ and sex in mish, doggy and cow girl, wasn't going to pop so asked her to give me a BJ and that did the job. Had 15 minutes left and couldn't be asked for another shower, so asked her to give me a massage and technique was okay and time was up. Went for a shower and off I went home.

I believe she moving away from this area shortly, and this review was borderline Neutral and positive but decided to go for positive as she did all of the services listed in her profile. I'm not able to confirm if it is the girl in the picture but I'm 70% sure it is her, In the picture looks very young and "too good to be true" but again it could be just Photo angles.
Banned reason: Trolling + Threats of violence
Banned by:

Offline Ipad12345

Is this her?

Yes.. that is her but she looks better in real life then that pic. And in regards Passport Defo not hers (100%)
« Last Edit: December 10, 2016, 09:52:00 am by Ipad12345 »
Banned reason: Trolling + Threats of violence
Banned by: