Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Perfectpriya  (Read 3076 times)

Hussey8332

External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members Only

The lady in question calls her self a Pakistani and touts many qualities. Contacted her, didn't answer the phone, messaged her, no reply. Then out of the blue she messages back after some hours saying she is available if I want to come. I thought let's give it a go and see how it goes. Booked her for half hour. She sent address which is a hotel in the city center of Birmingham. When I got there, messaged her and she messaged back her room number. Had to walk through a crowded bar with people watching footie and playing pool. It was a bit awkward to say the least. When got to room, it was dark with the lights dimmed very low. She has a ghetto accent. Sounds something of the council estate. Had to ask for the lights to be put on, she says she doesn't like to be seen. Very weird. Started having second thoughts already. I insist on the lights as I like to see what I am banging.

She doesn't look like the girl in the photos, it might be her, but the pics are from some time ago. She is about 5 foot 3 or 4. Slim, petite. Average face and body I would say. Tattoes. She was wearing red underwear, not sexy at all, just the cheap variety you might find in your local jumble sale. She has small boobs with the left nipple pierced. Forget dfk or even fk, she goes no kissing on face at all because it ruins her make up.   :crazy: :thumbsdown:

No foreplay at all. She is worse than the Romanians. Pulls out a condom, I ask what you doing and she says to give you a blow job. I ask for owo and she says I don't do it. I ask her then why does she state this on her profile if she doesn't do it, just shrugs the shoulders and says do you want it or not. I am so livid by this time. Absolutely pissed off. I want to walk out but I know that she ain't going to give the money back so may as well pop and then leave. Lackluster attempt at a blow job for a few seconds and she says you want to me on top or which position. I ask her for missionary as I want to pound her fast and hard.

I could smell something fishy down below her snatch, thank god didn't ask her if I could go down on her. Began pounding her and she asked me to slow down, but I was not having any of it and taking a leaf out of mings book, gave it all I had. Popped and looked at the watch and it was only half way through the time she goes and starts to txt on her phone, while I clean myself up. I asked her that I doubt she is a Pakistani to which she replies that she's half, and I quote "dad was a paki, and mom is white" she spends the time sitting in the chair exchanging texts with someone. I asked for seconds but she said only one pop in half hour and 2 in an hour. I asked her that she doesn't state that on her profile to which again she just shrugs her shoulders. I start to get dressed and she has her head buried in her phone. When leaving, she is like o so your going then, it was nice to meet you. I tell her that I can't say the same and will not come back ever.

Be warned guys, her profile is a bunch of lies, she doesn't do anything on it. Save your money and go and see someone else. She is not worth a penny. Not only does her pussy stink, but her attitude is absolutely disgusting. When I walked out the hotel. There was a car parked right outside with two black guys sitting inside. I can't say this for sure but they may have been her pimps, and this is not the safest area of the city either.

This is my experience and if you disagree with what I have said, feel free to enlighten the rest of us.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2016, 10:23:01 pm by Hussey8332 »

Donman

If I can remember properly she used to have another account and used to advertise bareback
And used to be a Romanian sated in her profile, I am preety sure, unless some one corrects me,
And her feed backs used to be hidden, I remember her as I wanted to book her but soon as I seen she is a Romanian I changed my mind I am going back last year, and her profile disseapeard,
And now back again on a new profile,

Hussey8332

I don't know if she put Romanian but she has ghetto, council estate accent, you know the rough type.

Offline grouper

Priya is an Indian name so I doubt she's Pakistani. Either way she sounds terrible.

Offline sanj07

Hi hussey she had a alert warning on her profile and u still risked it???  :angry:

a_a88

Priya is an Indian name so I doubt she's Pakistani. Either way she sounds terrible.
some pakistanis can also be called priya to.

Offline Mrxoooop

TOTAL SCAMMER AND TIME WASTER!

She scammed me a few months ago

Her name was Laila something.

I booked her for 1 hour, paid cash etc. After 10 mins into booking she sat on her chair and I walked out after 20 mins.

Offline Bumbuttass

I booked her for 1 hour, paid cash etc. After 10 mins into booking she sat on her chair and I walked out after 20 mins.

Am I missing something here? Care to explain further?

Offline Jaybham

I get the impression that she's a ts anyone else ?
It kinda justifies the low lights  :thumbsdown:

Hussey8332

I get the impression that she's a ts anyone else ?
It kinda justifies the low lights  :thumbsdown:

If by ts you mean a tranny, no she defo is female but a shit one at that.

Offline samsung1

Sorry you had a bad'un. There was a thread about her discussing her nationality as I 100% doubt she is asian/ pakistani, did you see it before booking?  :bomb:
« Last Edit: March 05, 2016, 11:44:37 pm by samsung1 »

Offline samsung1

You also paid £160 FOR THE HOUR??  :angry:  :crazy: :wacko: :bomb:

Offline Phill115

I was looking to book her copied her number in to face book and bang she came up all the same photos what is on aw