Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Compton Chinese  (Read 1517 times)

Frenchy4012

I have not been for a while so thought I would try the Chinese at Compton today.
Saw a lady called Mary who says she is there every day. I would say middle aged.
She was not very good looking with a poor body and the massage was not good or the HE.
Another one I will not see again.

wolves87

Not been for a while, I have seen Lisa, think she is the manager or person that opens the door and closes it. I have had good massages from her, really knows the pressure points, knows how to help if you have issues with your joints, she then has the cheeky side which usually starts with a slide between the legs and a giggle and a slap on the ass, then my fave has to be Emma, she does it for me totally, not the greatest massage but sensual side is the ultimate for me, always come away with a great memory. Would be disappointed if neither Lisa or Emma are no longer involved here

Frenchy4012

Not been for a while, I have seen Lisa, think she is the manager or person that opens the door and closes it. I have had good massages from her, really knows the pressure points, knows how to help if you have issues with your joints, she then has the cheeky side which usually starts with a slide between the legs and a giggle and a slap on the ass, then my fave has to be Emma, she does it for me totally, not the greatest massage but sensual side is the ultimate for me, always come away with a great memory. Would be disappointed if neither Lisa or Emma are no longer involved here

Could not agree more, great girls Lisa and Emma, I was hoping to see one of those.

Offline captivaman

Sounds like it's worth a visit ? Can you tell me what they charge please ?? Thanks

Frenchy4012

Sounds like it's worth a visit ? Can you tell me what they charge please ?? Thanks

£40 for 1 hour, plus any exras  £25 for HE I think.

Frenchy4012

Ask them who is working when you go, if its Mary don't bother going.

Offline Jumping Jack Flash

I've been to Compton Chinese a few times and found that I've never seen the same woman twice. I now tend to use the place on Worcester Street which is good but in common with all Chinese places that I've been to they seen to change the women on rota quite often. All of the women that I have seen at Worcester Street seem to be from Leicester and work in Wolverhampton for a week before being shipped off elsewhere.

wolves87

I have found this can be the case with compton.  I always make sure I ask who is on, if I arrive and its not who I want i walk, seems to be a common thing in wolves, they dont stay long if they are any good. Have seen girls that come up from London, they say the money they earn here is rubbish to whtat they earn elsewhere. We are a bit of a waste land around here

Frenchy4012

I've been to Compton Chinese a few times and found that I've never seen the same woman twice. I now tend to use the place on Worcester Street which is good but in common with all Chinese places that I've been to they seen to change the women on rota quite often. All of the women that I have seen at Worcester Street seem to be from Leicester and work in Wolverhampton for a week before being shipped off elsewhere.

Only been a few times to Worcester Street, every time the girls have been good but never seen the same one twice.