Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English FBSM - Birmingham and surrounding  (Read 35306 times)

Wilson

smithie1000

rorororo

External Link/Members Only

Anyone visited?

She is English with some Scandinavian ancestors generations back.... she's about 50, tall, slim, attractive, small saggy boobs, good oral skills but no OWO, works from a flat in Olton, just not sure why she's mentioned in the FBSM thread.... she's a full service girl and the massage last three minutes, then you're turned around, condom on, and blown hard. As soon as you cum the show is over.

smithie1000

She is English with some Scandinavian ancestors generations back.... she's about 50, tall, slim, attractive, small saggy boobs, good oral skills but no OWO, works from a flat in Olton, just not sure why she's mentioned in the FBSM thread.... she's a full service girl and the massage last three minutes, then you're turned around, condom on, and blown hard. As soon as you cum the show is over.

thanks, I looked at her pic close and could tell she was about 50 just by her saggy skin lol.

steveldo

Hi all,
I visited Julie on the 08-02-16, it was my first time. The communication via text was great and the venue was very discrete. I arrived slightly early, to the venue LOL.
She was dressed for the occasion in a blue tunic with lovely fishnets underneath, she gave me a lovely kiss and made me feel at home. I was offered a shower beforehand. I stripped and lay face first on a proper massage table. Using hot oils she provided a very nice and sensual massage which was just right, occasionally her hands wandered into very sensual playful touch.  She then introduced a vibrator to tickle my balls as she continued to massage me. The massage was very relaxing. After about 45 mins she turned me over and wow, she got her very ample tits out and allowed me to lick, cuddle them and play with them as much as I liked. She then started to tweak my nipples and gave me one hell of a blow job, which was one of the best experiences I have had.  I came all over her tits at her request.  She brought me a towel to clean off both me and her, we then talked a while before I showered.  She obviously enjoys what she does and she was very good at it indeed, it was a first class service. 10/10 :)
I will definitely go back again when I am in the area.
Steveldo.

Dodo

Link.......
Thanks for your first post which is a good read as afr as it goes.

Firstly a link!!  Is this the lady?? https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=73171.msg932393;topicseen#msg932393

Could you also add a bit of info as in how much you paid, her looks and general demeanour.....seems like it was agood one.

Cheers
« Last Edit: February 10, 2016, 04:01:00 pm by Dodo »

smithie1000

Thanks for your first post which is a good read as afr as it goes.

Firstly a link!!  Is this the lady?? https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=73171.msg932393;topicseen#msg932393

Could you also add a bit of info as in how much you paid, her looks and general demeanour.....seems like it was agood one.

Cheers
There is a report on here somewhere about her, when she took her clothes off her tits looked like she had TB(tits on Belly) and the belly was hanging down too. Bet Lil is better  :scare: :scare: :scare:

Lordbath

I can't remember her name but I visited a lady a couple of years back who worked out of a backroom at a barbers in Kitts Green which may have been Maddi although Karen sounds more familiar.
External Link/Members Only
It was a hotoil 'tantric' with her breasts doing most of the work, a first for me and her panties came off on request for me to fully explore her ample figure. She did offer a reverse massage but I stayed with the HE.
This lady was in her 40s with huge breasts, not a looker but a great titjob. If it was Maddi I'd put her as one to give satisfaction.

I remember a masseuse much like this description, but more like ten years ago. I recall she was Swiss and I recall being doused in the hot oil. Great massage, lots of touching. Sadly I lost touch but if anyone knows where she went...

Offline mo_11

Link for Bella please?

Went to see this lady yesterday and was very happy with the total service.
Great on the phone, I'm fairly certain if you ask her about her services she will discuss them. Her page does state what she will do.
I was put at ease straight away and found her nice and genuine.
Masssage was really good, not too hard and really hit the spot.
really great big tits and allowed to play with them as much as I wanted and she does allow touching of her nice shaved pussy.
The hand job was great, nice and oily with all the right tugs and strokes. Cum all over her tits which was a nice bonus.
All in all an enjoyable time.
Would I go back?, yes think I would.

Offline Dave81

• Ban Countdown
  • Reviews: 0
Hi guys. Has anyone been to see jilly John in finedon recently? I've been trying to get hold of her for a while now.

And does anyone know of someone around the Kettering area?