Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Near airport services  (Read 1140 times)

Offline Pit88

Hi, I am not local.
Do you know any ladies work near Birmingham Airport? It's look like that I will have some extra time there.

Offline seandana

What exactly are you after ,a rub and tug or more ?

Online mr.bluesky

Hi, I am not local.
Do you know any ladies work near Birmingham Airport? It's look like that I will have some extra time there.

If its just a rub and tug Sport therapy at Old Lode Lane is nearest to Birmingham Airport or Balance massage just a mile or so further up the A45 in Sheldon. More on offer here ( not a full service) than at Old Lode Lane. Plenty of reviews on both places.  :hi:
« Last Edit: December 18, 2021, 08:46:32 pm by mr.bluesky »

Offline Pit88

Thanks. I check reviews of this place :) The girl are always the same or change every week?

Online mr.bluesky

Thanks. I check reviews of this place :) The girl are always the same or change every week?

Old Lode Lane always same staff. Nicole is particularly worth seeing or Ruby if you like them younger. The boss lady Laura has great cock handling skills. Not sure about the other one in Sheldon further up the A45. More on offer judging by the reviews but probably a greater staff turnover. :unknown:

Offline birdfeeder

Or take the train into city centre.

Offline theaccountant

Why don't you just put the airport postcode in AW and how far you are willing travel and take it from there?