Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: List of West Mids barebackers who don't state it in their services list  (Read 24277 times)

Offline The Owl

This prostitute openly offers bareback as a £200 extra in her profile, but doesn't list bareback or unprotected sex. As punters have a habit of looking at the pictures, prices and likes I think it's arguable that she deserves to be on this thread.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Kerosene

This prostitute openly offers bareback as a £200 extra in her profile, but doesn't list bareback or unprotected sex. As punters have a habit of looking at the pictures, prices and likes I think it's arguable that she deserves to be on this thread.

I looked at the pictures and saw Dee Snider. Another reason to pass.

Offline theejaculator

Dont get too excited over this....majority of profiles for "Adultwork award winning members' are fake/pg farming profiles that move all over the UK frequently.  The phone number and available today greenlit are just there to entice. I wonder how profitable it really is for the guy who's behind these 30 odd profiles....

Offline Stu666

Relatively new one on A.W. but openly and proudly states BB as a sociality

External Link/Members Only

« Last Edit: May 18, 2021, 07:24:56 pm by CoolTiger »

Offline Drgarth

This one came up on my search today and not too far away, offered plenty of my preferences so thought od scratch an itch.
Messaged to and fro about what she offers, nearly missed a little comment that she doesn't do bareback (for the price). Asked further and she offers for 30 more.
Told her no thanks, hard no for me.

Her response... "each to their own"

Offline curry

This one came up on my search today and not too far away, offered plenty of my preferences so thought od scratch an itch.
Messaged to and fro about what she offers, nearly missed a little comment that she doesn't do bareback (for the price). Asked further and she offers for 30 more.
Told her no thanks, hard no for me.

Her response... "each to their own"
Looking at one of her pics which clearly shows BB and her pussy looks like you doged more than a bullet looks like she has some issues down there.