Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Never had Indian 🙈, HELP!lol  (Read 4333 times)

Offline Niel8989

So just as the title saws l have never been with an Indian woman before andl would like to check that of my hit-list. If any of you have any good suggestions l would really appreciate it, thanks... If she does CIM & OWO even better, if not it's cool as long as DFK is on offer.

midlandz_boy88

very limited in midlands
this new one has popped up External Link/Members Only

Offline shyboy1

This girl is in Leamington, pictures look good but no review on here. I’ve been tempted for a while but it’s a long way to travel for a TOFTT.
External Link/Members Only
SB

Offline M8gic

This girl is in Leamington, pictures look good but no review on here. I’ve been tempted for a while but it’s a long way to travel for a TOFTT.
SB

Also does anal which is quite rare for an indian, someone needs to TOFTT, the tits are nice and juicy as well. If she was Bham CC I would have TOFTT but a bit far out at Leamington

Offline M8gic

The best Indian I punted with was the original Sunita (not the Sunita on AW at the moment) ,this was about 10 years ago at the Infamous Bungalow in Acocks Green. I'm not sure where she moved onto or if she retired. However she was very pretty and gave a good service.

She is prob in her late to early forties now
« Last Edit: December 13, 2018, 10:35:13 pm by M8gic »

Online Lema

You know what they say about indian, once you have one half an hour later you want another one! Or is that Chinese  :D  :unknown: :lol:

midlandz_boy88

SB

Shes showing as bham. I would go see her if she was a slim size 8

Offline shyboy1

Shes showing as bham. I would go see her if she was a slim size 8
Yes shows up as Bham but says Leamington on profile page, has done for a while now so not sure which is correct.
I have spoken to her a few months ago and she was friendly enough but couldn’t get dates to line up.
Might try again but if my last TOFTT is anything to go by maybe I should just save my cash.  :dash:
SB

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
SB

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

As a minimum always quote the link that contains her 7 digit AW ID, that way when searched for on here, all threads mentioning this link flag up on here.

In addition, if sse has any review on here, they are automatically listed under your post.

EDIT
She has 1 NEGATIVE review on here. Check under my post.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2018, 12:52:52 pm by CoolTiger »

Offline slimdude1

I saw Myla.S earlier in April, she was the first 'Indian' and happens to be my best punt to this date.

She did everything, OWO, DFK (and I mean fucking nice an sensual), etc.

But unfortunately it seems she's quit since she's off the map. I'm sure she'll be back though, with the money these girls make it must be hard for them not to return!

Offline chris300

I've had some great punts with Indian ladies down the years but sadly they are retired now. Here is one that occasionally tours in the West Midlands and although her reviews are not that great on here she does look very tempting External Link/Members Only 

Offline MrAnonymous

SB

The first picture on her profile, I've seen that picture before under a different name. Think it might have been Preeti69 or something like that? Maybe it's the same girl and has just changed her AW name, IDK.
Banned reason: Troll
Banned by:

Offline AriT

very limited in midlands
this new one has popped up External Link/Members Only

This could be a good one for TOFTT. Sadly my experience with Asian ladies is that they are usually not good. They are either too old/fat or just not pretty enough or give crap service.

The only good Indian girl I've ever had was one i met off SA and after two meets she decided it wasn't for her. Pity as she gave great owo, was very pretty and really tried to please. I text her every year to see if she'll take me up on my offer but so far she hasn't :P. Still she hasn't blocked me lol
« Last Edit: December 15, 2018, 05:06:04 pm by AriT »

boobloverhenry

Sorry to ask a silly question - but you say you met a girl on SA - what's SA ?

I take it that it's not South Africa

Lol

Offline Discord

Sorry to ask a silly question - but you say you met a girl on SA - what's SA ?

I take it that it's not South Africa

Lol

He means the Seeking Arrangement website/app. 

Offline no2punter

Would recommend Aleesha, she's usually in Birmingham but sometimes in Coventry.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2018, 08:05:15 pm by no2punter »

Offline M8gic

I've had some great punts with Indian ladies down the years but sadly they are retired now. Here is one that occasionally tours in the West Midlands and although her reviews are not that great on here she does look very tempting External Link/Members Only

I had her, sex is really vanilla. Not even OWO

Pretty girl, I say 7/10, 5'7ish and decent tits.

She seems to have put some weight on

Think she should work in B'ham many many years ago under the name of Indian Sophia before touring about.

midlandz_boy88

This could be a good one for TOFTT. Sadly my experience with Asian ladies is that they are usually not good. They are either too old/fat or just not pretty enough or give crap service.

The only good Indian girl I've ever had was one i met off SA and after two meets she decided it wasn't for her. Pity as she gave great owo, was very pretty and really tried to please. I text her every year to see if she'll take me up on my offer but so far she hasn't :P. Still she hasn't blocked me lol

looked at her  private gallery looks ok, more of a slim size 8 or 10 so body wise is ok, some good feedback. may book a day room in bham over xmas and see her, im planning to see a deluxe agency girl, so may book this lady as a 30 min toftt. she was incalls but gone to outcalls only now

midlandz_boy88

Think she should work in B'ham many many years ago under the name of Indian Sophia before touring about.

thats what putting me off, not slim as is on pics, to find an indian London is your best chance or any touring girls. agency too.

Offline Juankerr

Saw her once years ago and would agree with what you've said. She was also known as Sophia Kaur when she was based in Brum.

Offline M8gic

What she like facially? Pretty or average

boobloverhenry

Too dear with limited likes list.

Plus the pics on the profile are crap and I don't pay to see some whore's pics

midlandz_boy88

Too dear with limited likes list.

Plus the pics on the profile are crap and I don't pay to see some whore's pics
yep just realised no penetration on list, so its 180ph to have a blow job, im guessing pg scam

Offline no2punter

What she like facially? Pretty or average

Average I would say. Has rounded features (more black/Dravidian than white/Aryan) so not the Bollywood actress look.

Offline Indigo

I've had this lady on my hot list for a while - I phoned her up as her profile read a bit high maintenance but shes actually a Brummie and really nice (a bit mad but in a good way). Never got round to meeting her but I did notice she got a positive review on here this year which has kept her on my radar. I rarely punt full service but next time I do I'm tempted.

boobloverhenry

doesn't seem like anything special except those ridiculous nipples

Aleesha from Studio is probably your best bet

Offline m4rmite

I've had this lady on my hot list for a while - I phoned her up as her profile read a bit high maintenance but shes actually a Brummie and really nice (a bit mad but in a good way). Never got round to meeting her but I did notice she got a positive review on here this year which has kept her on my radar. I rarely punt full service but next time I do I'm tempted.

I've looked over this profile many times, somethings stopped me from arranging a punt for some reason.

Got a snotty nose and sore throat at the mo but i'll  be punting some more in 2019.
Need to add a review for a diff sp from last week, good reviews on here so maybe nothing more to add- it was a +btw
« Last Edit: December 28, 2018, 05:16:51 pm by m4rmite »

Offline Paperboy15

Sara punjabi was the best out there 😞

Offline Neromatrix

I would second this. Aleesha is the best Indian I have punted with. Not vanilla in my opinion if you ask for the right pleasures.

Offline M8gic

I would second this. Aleesha is the best Indian I have punted with. Not vanilla in my opinion if you ask for the right pleasures.

What is she like facially? Age wise and body? From pics she looks like a 12/14.

What sort of services can you get?

Offline Neromatrix

What is she like facially? Age wise and body? From pics she looks like a 12/14.

What sort of services can you get?

Been a while since I saw her.  Yeah 12 or 14. Heard she has lost weight. Facially pretty.  She provides a pse service, very good

Offline Taggart

Best Indian I saw from AW was a girl from Coventry - may have been called Priya. Told me she was studying economics...yeah!

Her nick on AW was Hot Stuff xxx.  She was a Punjabi student, about 22/23, pretty, big tits, kissed fantastically, sucked like there was no tomorrow and unusually for an Indan took it up the dirt box.  Saw her 5 times, and did her arse on 3 occasions.  AW fecked her off by closing her profile and taking the credits, she had a temp ID, then disappeared.  :(

Bloody great loss to the area.  Could it be Aleesha?
« Last Edit: December 30, 2018, 03:55:20 pm by Taggart »

Offline BlueRock

Nope Aleesha never has taken it up the arse.
I used to like Rubeena up near the Hagley. Absolute filth, liked it up the arse and could roll you a spliff after.

Online H_p_5

Rubens brings back memories
High on coke, but absolute fun

Need another like her again