Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Blonde English Lexi  (Read 4482 times)

a_a88

Hi, this caught my eye, External Link/Members Only
loook genuine or not

Ming

No phone number, £170 per hour, £100 h/h and £4.20 for 5 pictures, methinks PG scam, if I am wrong then she is well overpriced.

I wouldn't give her too much consideration unless a phone number goes up and the price comes down, in which case I may go and pull her thong down  :D

Ming  :hi:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Member now verified. Check her pic out before she disables it.

Offline M8gic

She looks hot. Would love to smash the back doors off her :wackogirl:

Offline samsung1

External Link/Members Only

She has two different profiles or her pimp has...  :scare:

bod666

Those look like different girls to me  :unknown:

Diehard

Seen her. Face  Pics are accurate although she probably a size12-14.

Friendly and genuine and offers a very good gfe with deep French kissing.

A very enjoyable session but not sure I'd return as it was all a bit mechanical and she does clock watch. What she does she does well, owo on offer and allows fingering. But it didn't feel as natural as say Riley lee or Sophia rose both of whom are a lot cheaper.

So I would rate as positive but unless I was passing through I don't think I'd make a special effort to return.

Offline M8gic

The first profile has a massive tattoo on the shoulder, the second profile there is no tattoo

Offline jimgooooo

A very enjoyable session but not sure I'd return as it was all a bit mechanical and she does clock watch. What she does she does well, owo on offer and allows fingering. But it didn't feel as natural as say Riley lee or Sophia rose both of whom are a lot cheaper.

So I would rate as positive but unless I was passing through I don't think I'd make a special effort to return.

have you posted a proper review DH?

Diehard

have you posted a proper review DH?

No I haven't. I've loads to do but haven't got round to it. If you in the Birmingham area I would for that money recommend Sensuously Seductive user ID 2210213 a lot more. Saw her about 4 months or so ago and in my view the best English girl in the midlands area.

a_a88

Thanks ill pass as size 10 is max for me.

Offline samsung1

Those look like different girls to me  :unknown:

The faces look both similiar... unless there twins!  :lol: :scare: LOL

Dusktildawn

Well I messaged her after buying private gallery and she deleted it without reading

Showing as available today with no number so not sure if she's a pg scammer although diehard has a good rep and has seen her so who knows really

Diehard

Well I messaged her after buying private gallery and she deleted it without reading

Showing as available today with no number so not sure if she's a pg scammer although diehard has a good rep and has seen her so who knows really

She is genuine but she is not the most reliable in terms of communication and very cold.

She is not my first choice by any means but give the total lack of decent English girls in the West Midlands she is one that is worth seeing as if you get to see her she does provide a decent enough service. Yes it's all a bit mechanical but she gets the job done and you won't be disappointed about parting with your cash if that makes sense.

I would never recommend anyone pays for private galleries. Her number is posted today I think, call her would be the best thing to do.

jaehaerys1

Hi all, I'm new to the site. I used to punt a while back and I've been looking to get back into it and was hoping to see this girl. I called her earlier but she didn't answer, texting me to text her instead. I thought fair enough and was trying to sort a booking out. She stopped replying and I figured it was late so I'd try in the morning. I had a quick look on her profile just and she's changed her name and description from being from down south to being from up north. Clicking on her photo gives me a completely different girl who I'm not interested in but her verified pic shows the original.

Now I still want to see this girl but it's all starting to look a bit dodgy so I'm not sure if I should risk it or not.

Diehard

Hi all, I'm new to the site. I used to punt a while back and I've been looking to get back into it and was hoping to see this girl. I called her earlier but she didn't answer, texting me to text her instead. I thought fair enough and was trying to sort a booking out. She stopped replying and I figured it was late so I'd try in the morning. I had a quick look on her profile just and she's changed her name and description from being from down south to being from up north. Clicking on her photo gives me a completely different girl who I'm not interested in but her verified pic shows the original.

Now I still want to see this girl but it's all starting to look a bit dodgy so I'm not sure if I should risk it or not.

The bigbum lexi profile is the accurate one.

Offline mo_11

Profile has changed again to Melissa, pics are different too

Offline Discord

Profile has changed again to Melissa, pics are different too

I noticed this too.  She appears to be some sort of scam artist. 

Offline mo_11

I noticed this too.  She appears to be some sort of scam artist.

To be fair i did visit her (Lexi) the girl in verification pic, i found her quite hot, big juicy ass and tits. Bit of a clock watcher, i would probably see her again

Offline samsung1

To be fair i did visit her (Lexi) the girl in verification pic, i found her quite hot, big juicy ass and tits. Bit of a clock watcher, i would probably see her again

Wheres your review??  :thumbsdown: