Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Reviving opinions on "Tipping"  (Read 1691 times)

flagrunner

I've punted several times in both the US and in Germany. In the US, tipping a WG is not the norm but definitely more commonplace than here. It is generally suggested, although by no means a given, that if you have or want a regular girl, tipping "shows your appreciation". Thankfully I don't care for a regular US girl so I have never considered it.

In Germany, you are a mug if you tip. It's just not the done thing. You have paid for a service and that is that. The way you get favourable treatment is to repeat regularly. That way the locals get the favourable treatment over the tourists.

That's the approach I take. I have never once thought about tipping a girl, no matter how amazing the sex is (and it has been mind-blowing a good few times). Tips should be in the form of good reviews and repeat business. Nothing more.

Offline Happyjose

Thanks for yet more info on your exploits in the US and Germany, flagrunner

However, you seem to be avoiding giving us details on the prossie who recently let you down here, as alluded to in your review.

Doesn't seem in the spirit of things for you to benefit from advice here and not help out in return?

« Last Edit: August 31, 2017, 08:59:48 am by Happyjose »

Offline Jerboa

Yes I give em a tip, tip of my cock!  :D

Offline dkn

Tipping - the work of the very devil himself....