Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What do you value more Boobs/Ass/Face? Lack of facial pictures.  (Read 1203 times)

Offline Jimjim19891

Been scouring through AW profiles and the lack of face pictures makes me uneasy. Not that I don't care about their boob/ass  :wacko:

I understand why they do it, privacy and all but I value facial beauty more than the rest of the body. Reading reviews can only give you so much and leaves it more to personal Preference.

Anyone elsefind it hard to pick without or do you guys value as certain asset e.g. Boobs/ass ?

Online timsussex

Boobs or ass - depends on whether they are coming towards me or walking away

Offline HKS15

I'm definitely a bum man, but I usually go on overall body type and my interpretation of what type of girl she is personality wise, I've hardly ever seen a girl simply because she has a nice bum. Face pics are so rare and most punters are too fluffy and refer to every girl as 'stunning' which makes it a lottery really.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2017, 03:40:52 pm by HKS15 »

Offline king tarzan

Been scouring through AW profiles and the lack of face pictures makes me uneasy. Not that I don't care about their boob/ass  :wacko:

I understand why they do it, privacy and all but I value facial beauty more than the rest of the body. Reading reviews can only give you so much and leaves it more to personal Preference.

Anyone elsefind it hard to pick without or do you guys value as certain asset e.g. Boobs/ass ?

Face is extremely important
Unless I can see lower bone structure of face and get a rough idea that yes she will be pretty.
On body I look for distinguishing marks to ascertain yes that this is the same woman minus face..

No point having a fit body and a terrible face..
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline hw189

A legs and arse lover myself, much more than boobs. As a matter of fact, boobs comes last in my list of priorities; Legs and arse > overall demeanour > face / hair / eyes > stomach > boobs.

Melfort212

Offline king tarzan

As I like tall women
Size 10 to 12 strong
Extremely pretty face
Hot figure

Sophia_lawrence is the complete head to woman for me too see...
Stacy summer was another 1
Lillylonglegs before her horrendous surgical campaigns

Offline Littlefoot

This is my preference in order:

1: cunt, a tight, nicely shaved tiny little slit, with minimal lipping!
2: nice juicy arse, with a tiny (clean) butt hole!
3: tiny feet, nicely pedicured, painted bright red toe nails!
4: tiny frame, size 6/8!
5: face!
6: tits, the smaller the better!

But above all these I would rate quality of service!   :thumbsup:

Offline tdh

Boobs - nice round naturally big (but not too big) pair.

Offline king tarzan

Complete head to toes physical package for me

Offline cueball

A body shot for me.

I have a wide variety of types I like. When the mood takes me I'll see all shapes, sizes and colours.

I like the body shot so I know what to expect.

Offline king tarzan

A body shot for me.

I have a wide variety of types I like. When the mood takes me I'll see all shapes, sizes and colours.

I like the body shot so I know what to expect.

I have 3 facial categories

Beautiful  lovely dyana
Sexy jasmine star
Sexy/beautiful  Sophia_lawrence

Type_O_Negative

Face is my top priority. If i wanted to shag ugly girls - i wouldn't bother with punting.

Offline king tarzan

Face is my top priority. If i wanted to shag ugly girls - i wouldn't bother with punting.

Lovely dyana is probably the most facially beautiful woman I have ever paid to rent for sex

Online Jonestown

+ 1, except that I won't do fat, lean is fine, flat chested is fine, big ass and belly is not an option.

Offline king tarzan

+ 1, except that I won't do fat, lean is fine, flat chested is fine, big ass and belly is not an option.

Agreed

bigmanbigman

If belly is not on view in any photos there is a reasion.

Offline Spunky34

• Ban Countdown
  • Reviews: 11
Face pics are most important for me.  When I first started punting I found that just if I just booked someone on body pics alone, I would create a mental picture of what I expected their face to look like, and inevitably they wouldn't look like that (they weren't necessarily ugly, but they just were not what I had led myself to expect) - which just sets you up for disappointment. 

Another advantage of a face pic is that you tend to be able to get a view of whether someone is fat or thin as well (assuming the pic is recent, obviously).

Offline peter purves

If belly is not on view in any photos there is a reasion.

There are always exception, but I must I agree.

Conversely, if belly is shown but covered by hand, posture etc 'then there is a reason'  ;)
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.

Offline king tarzan

There are always exception, but I must I agree.

Conversely, if belly is shown but covered by hand, posture etc 'then there is a reason'  ;)

If the hide belly I don't bother

No offence but I loath stretch marks
I  paying good money for fitness not her hunger for money to be fulfilled in unworthy physical condition

Offline bearcat69

Face pic is a huge bonus. It can often be the biggest deciding factor to me. But it's not expected and most girls don't have clear ones. But it can be the biggest factor for me on how much I enjoy the punt. Also, whilst it's not always the case, I've found that those who show there faces do often end up being the most in to their job when you meet them in my (admittedly limited) experience.

I like slim girls with little perky bums and small titties, and I like larger more curvy ladies with big asses and large titties. So there's not necessarily a specific list of set preferences for me. It's the overall package that counts, how it all fits together. So a full clear body pic with face is the best thing for me to see. Rare to see good clear pics like that though. Having said all that though, having a appealing ass and a nice pussy probably is my main preference over tits and other things, at the moment at least. Although I have had my phases of being very into curvier women with big tits. It's been said many times, but the choice and variety is one of the great thing about punting.

Offline peter purves

I've found that those who show there faces do often end up being the most in to their job when you meet them in my (admittedly limited) experience.

This is an interesting observation.

Offline king tarzan

Offline peter purves

Not necessarily

Forgive me 'not necessarily' an interesting observation

or

Not necessarily so, showing a face picture in your experience means a genuine WG?

Cheers!!

Offline king tarzan

Forgive me 'not necessarily' an interesting observation

or

Not necessarily so, showing a face picture in your experience means a genuine WG?

Cheers!!

Means nothing if she shows face
Still can give shit service

Offline bearcat69

Well, like I said it's not always the case. Although I have noticed it to be a thing.. Could just be more about me than the WG. I guess it just gives me a reassured feeling that I'm not going to get any nasty surprises or anything like that. Maybe that translates into a better punt as I know what I'm going to get.

I always feel a bit skeptical about a girl who hides her face. Obviously it's for discretion reasons, which I do totally respect. But I often feel with some of them that they do it because they are not too proud of what they are doing on some level, or that they are being a little deceptive. Even if the girl will show a little bit of their face then that can be enough for me to feel that they care about their job and what their customers are going to get. That's just my feeling on it though, not saying it's a definitive rule or anything like that.

Let's put it like this, there are a good few highly rated WGs without face pics who I have not seen yet, and I'm not sure if I ever would see them. It does make me hesitant.

Offline bearcat69

Indeed though, just because they show their face it is no guarantee of a good punt.

There's no guarantees of anything in this game, she can look like the hottest girl in the world in her pics, but you can never really know if you'll like the girl until you actually meet her in the flesh.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2017, 02:36:30 am by bearcat69 »

5th Musketeer

I always feel a bit skeptical about a girl who hides her face. Obviously it's for discretion reasons, which I do totally respect. But I often feel with some of them that they do it because they are not too proud of what they are doing on some level, or that they are being a little deceptive.
As long as society at large still looks down on prostitution with disgust, even though it's legal, I would think that most WGs are a little wary about making themselves recognizable on the internet.  That is especially true when they have a different daytime job and are WGs on the side.  When they do show their faces they may be WGs 100% of the time (though obviously not working 100% of their time - see the "millionaire" thread started recently) or their daytime job is so far removed from their WG persona that they don't mind.  But face pics or not, a good UKP review - or several of them - would seem to be the best protection for punters.   As a very infrequent punter myself I still have loads to choose from.  Those of you who have a lot of experience (and reviews &c.) under your belts, so to speak  :D, may have more difficulty finding what you want and that you haven't already sampled.

Offline howrude

I definitely go for tits 'n arse over face. Faces do have importance and I do have my limits. But a fantastic body can cancel out a not so pretty face. Or a girl can be less pretty but make up for it with rude facial expressions. I've never been disapointed by a girl's face that I'd only previously seen blanked out.