Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Misreading the signs?  (Read 2264 times)

hugo63

Had a massage at a Watford Thai massage place the other week. Wasn't necessarily expecting a happy ending, but wouldn't have minded had it been offered. A notice in the therapy room made it clear that this was not on offer, which was fine. However, the girl spent so much time in my groin area, and brushed against my dick so much I was wondering if she was offering more, and next time should I offer her 20 quid to finish the job, so to speak. I'm new to this, so really not sure what the form is.

Thanks.

LL

She's waiting for a sign from you. Next time raise your groin off the massage table slightly to invite her to cup her hands underneath you (assuming you're laying face down). I also have my hands down by my sides, right at the edge of the massage table on either side and "accidentally" stroke her thighs whenever she brushes past my hands. No, don't offer any cash until she asks you if you want something extra.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2016, 04:24:07 pm by LL »

bristolqwerty

Close your eyes and concentrate on getting a boner ~ this is the universal language/sign for spank my monkey.   :rolleyes:

Offline char45

I usually find unless they cover your arse with a towel and don't touch it directly there are extras on offer

CelticWarrior2

Close your eyes and concentrate on getting a boner ~ this is the universal language/sign for spank my monkey.   :rolleyes:

Unless she's a real moose or shockingly bad at massage then this should be happening anyway. Chat to the girl and swerve the convo that way or if needs be just come out and ask the question. She won't be offended and sometimes if you don't shoot, you won't score.

LL

Unless she's a real moose or shockingly bad at massage then this should be happening anyway. Chat to the girl and swerve the convo that way or if needs be just come out and ask the question. She won't be offended and sometimes if you don't shoot, you won't score.
She won't? Even in a legitimate parlour where they don't do extras? I've heard of guys getting booted out for doing just that. Like I say, my advice is not to ask. If extras are available it will be pretty fucking obvious. Ironically the notice on the wall stating "no inappropriate requests, or similar, blah, blah, licence from the council", is actually a dead giveaway that the place you're in is not legitimate.

bristolqwerty

hugo63

Spot on guys. Went back this week, but took my boxers off this time, so that when she flipped me over & saw me standing at half mast, she offered the happy ending. After a quick haggle we settled at £15, and off she went, and allowed me to grope her nether regions.

Only draw back was that it was not successful. She was a bit rushed, and I think I need more of a visual stimulus these days. I wonder how much they charge to take their tops off?

Think I may need a blue pill. How to get hold of them without my misses finding out (our sex life ended some years ago).

Offline nnnn