Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Horny Babe Peterborough  (Read 1058 times)

Offline Chorley

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Anyone have any experience of this WG? Sounds pretty filthy and cracking, -albeit fake- tits too. :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: December 02, 2017, 09:30:58 am by Chorley »

Offline Billy no mates

I have three experiences with her, over a 6 month period, and around four years ago. She was called 'Angel' when seen. Allways an outcall to a local hotel in the PO1 area. She seemed tall, in heels, and butch (in a good way), thick thighs, solid arse, big (fake) boobs. This was all before I joined this forum.

1. Threesome with my partner, she was very filthy, and did really got the 'bisexual' part, made my partner enjoy herslef. I remember her getting very passionate and particuarly sweaty. Wore the outfit and underwear my partner had requested. OK with photograhy POSITIVE

2. She cancelled, less than 30 minutes before the booking, after we had paid for hotel room , with a typical prossie excuse (car broke down or car crashed). Offered a discount on another booking. NEGATIVE

3. She had to be reminded about the discount, when I made the booking. My partner wanted Angel to piss on her, and be 'forced' to drink it, I discussed this with Angel and she was happy to be as filthy as we wanted. If I remember that session correctly, it ended up with both of us pissing on my partner and 'raping' her, which worked well as my partner is very petite and Angel is a much taller woman with a solid (not fat) body. POSITIVE

We didnt use her again purely because my partner, wants to try as many different girls as possible, rather than keep going back to the same ones, and Peterborough was a fair old trek.

EDIT: Just checked my AW feedback, these meetings took place between May and November 2014, so just a touch over three years ago

« Last Edit: December 03, 2017, 06:07:50 am by Billy no mates »

Offline Chorley

I have three experiences with her, over a 6 month period, and around four years ago. She was called 'Angel' when seen. Allways an outcall to a local hotel in the PO1 area. She seemed tall, in heels, and butch (in a good way), thick thighs, solid arse, big (fake) boobs. This was all before I joined this forum.

1. Threesome with my partner, she was very filthy, and did really got the 'bisexual' part, made my partner enjoy herslef. I remember her getting very passionate and particuarly sweaty. Wore the outfit and underwear my partner had requested. OK with photograhy POSITIVE

2. She cancelled, less than 30 minutes before the booking, after we had paid for hotel room , with a typical prossie excuse (car broke down or car crashed). Offered a discount on another booking. NEGATIVE

3. She had to be reminded about the discount, when I made the booking. My partner wanted Angel to piss on her, and be 'forced' to drink it, I discussed this with Angel and she was happy to be as filthy as we wanted. If I remember that session correctly, it ended up with both of us pissing on my partner and 'raping' her, which worked well as my partner is very petite and Angel is a much taller woman with a solid (not fat) body. POSITIVE

We didnt use her again purely because my partner, wants to try as many different girls as possible, rather than keep going back to the same ones, and Peterborough was a fair old trek.

EDIT: Just checked my AW feedback, these meetings took place between May and November 2014, so just a touch over three years ago

Cheers BNM.  :hi:
You and your missus certainly get about :D.
  Sounds like I was correct with the filthiness, even though if your tastes are a bit wild for me. :scare: .
When the she looked "butch in a good way" could you elaborate? Do you mean facially, or physically, i.e., that she's gym bod?  :unknown:

Much appreciated.

Offline Billy no mates

That might have been a poor choice of words, its how my partner describes women she finds attractive 'butch' 'hench' etc
I was refferring to her general body shape, good thighs, solid arse and firm tits, could take a good pounding. She was very 'in control' of my partner and heaved her around the bed to get stuck in, so would seem 'butch'. She is certainly not a wieght lifter or Geoff Capes's long lost sister :lol:

I do not remember her face exactly, and the pics I have are after the throws of passion (flushed faces, sweaty matted hair) and not 100% clear (taken on a 1st gen iphone4). I do not remember her being unatractive or having masculine features, that would have defintely stuck in my mind. I remember being happy to FK her, so must have found her 'pretty'.

It was meant as a positive, not a negative comment. Its just how me and my partner objectify women, she likes bigger girls (not fat, 'butch'), I like the waifs.