Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Worcester Recomendations  (Read 1584 times)

massageaddict

Hi Chaps,

Due to a current cash flow problem my punting funds have suffered recently. I have not punted for a few weeks, but have saved some cash up and got some spare time on Friday. Wanted to know who you reckon is best in Worcester for a good punt as it maybe a while again till my next punt

Dodo

Put 'Worcester' in the search box and you will find plenty of recommendations.

bod666

There isn't much in Worcester i'm afraid.

It's worth noting that if you have +ve feedback on aw then IsabelRose will travel to see you (External Link/Members Only or https://www.adultwork.com/Isabelrose) and she is smoking hot, english and  a good service provider)

If you can only do incalls then the standard west mid / worcestershire search on aw will throw up a few - the ones i've seen i've reviewed here.  Apart from Yummy Emma - didn't write a review of her cuz she didn't want me to. Had a fun 30mins with her though recently. She occasionally visits Bromsgrove.

massageaddict

Thanks for the information guys.

Suppose the problem is the lack of choice in Worcester. I have been punting for 11 years now and seen most the girls on a.work at some point of another. No of them excite me anymore, I was hoping someone might throw up a secret gem but looks like it's just the normal selection

Offline ScouserRod

Have you looked at Emelia-jayne in Worcester-she is more mature-I have not seen her but have her on my possibles list !! Just a thought?? Sorry can't do links but if you search A'work.

Offline Smartie

A waste of time if you ask me, although she seems to have reasonable feedback ( the odd unreliability )
I recently sent 3 email, separate days, all read but not responded too

A polite no would have sufficed, glad now she didn't take me up on it as I would question of she would be there when I arrived.